No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Less because they wont already have the app like they already had HBO. And I've only seen DAZN mentioned on YouTube. What is their promotional presence? I say that to say how are we gonna be hyped for a fight that you never hear about?
    I think most people will see downloading an app a small inconvenience if they are saving $75 and getting DAZN's other boxing content for a month.

Comment

Less because they wont already have the app like they already had HBO. And I've only seen DAZN mentioned on YouTube. What is their promotional presence? I say that to say how are we gonna be hyped for a fight that you never hear about?
      Purely anecdotal, but I saw a few DAZN commercials during football on CBS in the week ahead of Joshua/Povetkin. Shows they're willing to try traditional marketing.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        This is alright man; Is this a great deal or what? Canelo fights would now be shown for less than $10 per bout.

While Golden Boy Promotions/Oscar De La Hoya was to able circumvent and bypass Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing and deal directly with the U.K. Based company DAZN; Itself in the process.

I am so glad that I renewed my subscription to DAZN. What a time to be a boxing fan? More boxing it's great for us all. Congratulations to Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy Promotions.
        DAZN are going to be around for a long time. IF Canelo brings with him 1 million subscribers then DAZN has the opportunity to turn them into long term subscribers.

Comment

• Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
          Well then.... Did Eddie just make DAZN a winner? Seems like he has the 2 most marketable fighters in boxing under his banner.
          No Oscar De La Hoya is an independent broker. Matchroom and Eddie had nothing to do with this deal. Oscar cut out any intermediary in order to deal with the DAZN executives themselves.

Comment

If your a fan of boxing and your favourite is fighting your make tye extra effort just to get it.
            Forget HBO and soon you can forget showtime....PPV is about to be put to rest.
            Its the digital age upon us and boxing is about to go streaming

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              hearn isnt dazn, he doesnt own dazn
              All these morons praising Hearn😂😂
              GBP and DAZN have signed a deal it had NOTHING to do with Hearn. Good move for DAZN acquiring GBP though

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                DAZN are going to be around for a long time. IF Canelo brings with him 1 million subscribers then DAZN has the opportunity to turn them into long term subscribers.
                You are absolutely right. I agree.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: Stephen "the fooking weasel" Espinoza just got a heart attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                    He'll bring faar more than 1 million subs, considering his entire fanbase is several tens of millions strong & are getting to view his fight without shelling out 4 ppv like they normally would need to,then his haters will tune in for sure also,& they number in the millions.

Where Hearn/Aj will benefit from is increased subscription base on the same platform their already on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      If you followed the thread I wrote last week about Oscar working out a deal with DAZN/ESPN you would have learned that Arum/Eddie give the green lights to fights on ESPN/DAZN. They don't have to co promote or be involved in any other way. And thats straight from the horse's mouth
                      I didn't see the thread you made last week so I've no idea who "the horse" is.

But if its name is Oscar, then what's coming out of its mouth is probably horse shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X