• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham are dreadful.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Who's he up against next week? Sanchez?

Should be good for a laugh.
      Feels like penance watching us at the moment.

I think getting smashed 4-2 by Bradford has actually caused this.

I used to think Man City's title defence was weak. We are on some next level limp wristed f.aggotry at the moment.

I am not exaggerating when I say I f.ucking hate all our players currently with a withering intensity at the minute the exception of Zouma and possibly Begovic.

It is what expections do to you.

I hope we lose to Maccabi Haifa and bring it all to head quick. Destroy some reputations beyond repair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Feels like penance watching us at the moment.

I think getting smashed 4-2 by Bradford has actually caused this.

I used to think Man City's title defence was weak. We are on some next level limp wristed f.aggotry at the moment.

I am not exaggerating when I say I f.ucking hate all our players currently with a withering intensity at the minute the exception of Zouma and possibly Begovic.

It is what expections do to you.

I hope we lose to Maccabi Haifa and bring it all to head quick. Destroy some reputations beyond repair.
        Bit similar to the end of Mourinho's 1st spell innit?

Struggling in the league, then dropped points at home in the CL to some no-marks (Anderlecht?). Bring back Avram.

Our 2 title defences weren't that bad. Never really threatened to retain but finished 2nd comfortably both times. Compared to Utd under Moyes? Or the way Chelsea have started this year?

Comment

• Me and Dirk have said all along.. Mourhino is not a special manager.. the guy got lucky with porto. But since then has been given bundles of cash at every team he hs been at.. he failed big time at madrid..

The guy is a good front runner i will give him that.. but if things don't go well he abandons ship like a *****.. He completely destroyed morale blasting that eva in public like he did.. its coming back on him now..

Kinda reminds me ofnwhen chelsea self destructed after binning Wilkins

Comment

• We will see.

I have faith in him. But we are genuinely one of the worst teams in the league.

But for me a lot of our players are tarnished irreversibly by this start. I didn't like Hazard for ages because he was basically a flat track bully. The sort of player Arsenal have. Not someone who is ever going to really win a game by himself or inspire others. Then he had a great season and won us the league. But now he looks like a little twerp again.

He is not gonna do sh.it for Chelsea until someone else steps up.

If we ever got to a major final he won't turn up.

I would sell him to Real Madrid.

Comment

• 5th year in the CL now and I still can't get that excited for our games. I thought going to the Camp Nou for the Barca game last year would raise my appetite for it but I just can't get into it. Just feels like a watered down sponsorship event.

I think part of it is that the game stops every 10 seconds. Absolutely infuriating when you're at a game and that happens.

Comment

5th year in the CL now and I still can't get that excited for our games. I thought going to the Camp Nou for the Barca game last year would raise my appetite for it but I just can't get into it. Just feels like a watered down sponsorship event.

I think part of it is that the game stops every 10 seconds. Absolutely infuriating when you're at a game and that happens.
                It's because you know you don't belong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  It's because you know you don't belong.
                  Yeah must be that.

Comment

5th year in the CL now and I still can't get that excited for our games. I thought going to the Camp Nou for the Barca game last year would raise my appetite for it but I just can't get into it. Just feels like a watered down sponsorship event.

Nothing to do with city being dreadful in the competition then

Comment

• Seriously, why do Man City want to expand the Emptihad? They can't even fill it up as it is.

Look at all those empty seats on a Champions League night. Disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                      X