No announcement yet.

What do you's think the next GTAs gonna be titled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you's think the next GTAs gonna be titled

Yo. San Andreas was cool, but now GTA ran out of cities for their game to take place. But I think the next GTA is gonna be San Andreas 2. What you's think

I think it's gonna be Grand Theft Auto IV. It's gonna be a new game with a fresh engine on a next gen system. Last time that happened was GTA III on the PS2. So i'm betting my money on GTA IV.
    Last edited by gravity62; 07-10-2005, 09:27 AM.

Comment

yeah same as above. R* said that GTA:VC wasnt gta4 because it wasnt a new game. When they make a whole new game that revolutionizes the gaming world again it will be called GTA 4.

If the are going to follow GTA worlds they got LONdon left

Comment

yeah same as above. R* said that GTA:VC wasnt gta4 because it wasnt a new game. When they make a whole new game that revolutionizes the gaming world again it will be called GTA 4.

If the are going to follow GTA worlds they got LONdon left
        I sure hope they don't go back to london. But they can go to Russia.

Comment

They should do it in Chicago during the prohibition era.

Comment

They should do it in Chicago during the prohibition era.
            Damn, i never even tha=ought about that. That's a good ****in idea.

Comment

They are probably going to do a game set in some south American theme having to do with drug trafficking..

Comment

Talking about drug trafficing, maybe on the border of Mexico-America. London also is a possiblity but it wouldnt match The Getaway i dont think.

Hey peps i just remembered something im really curious about. Does anyone live in any of the areas any of the new GTA games are set in and are they a good representation of the areas?

Comment

too many games are set i the prohibition area now..because i thought that wold be ideal since it was the most stylish gangster era ever

i think south america is a good idea.....sicily....eastern europe....maybe even down under...u neva no

Comment

Probably GTA 4. It'll finally move beyond GTA 3 on the storyline mode. I also think it'll be set in multiple cities, at least 2, maybe 3 or 4 full fledged free-roaming cities. I think Tokyo will be one. A European city another, and of course a US city.

Comment

Working...
                    X