Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Africa has a few SOLID teams, but they're not World Cup winning teams. I don't see any African team beating the likes of Spain, Netherlands, etc, in an elimination match. I can see an African team making it to quarter finals, possibly South Africa, but that's as far as they'll go.

Comment

• South Africa is crap imo. Germany and Serbia just put them in their place.

Comment

• COME ON EGYPT! lol

Can they still qualify? i checked but not sure if the things up 2 date, im sure they can

Comment

• Ghana has officially qualified for the world cup

Comment

• South Africa are OK.

Their manager needs to bum lick McCarthy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              COME ON EGYPT! lol

Can they still qualify? i checked but not sure if the things up 2 date, im sure they can
              Nice dive by Rooney on Sat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ameobi View Post
                Nice dive by Rooney on Sat.
                Yeah like i said, im not even gna defend him, thts just disgraceful, aint like the rooney the united fans love....even if he had fell and just didnt ask for a penalty or foul...but 2 ask for it? argh, stuipid stupid, especially after what he said in the papers

Comment

• It wasn't a blatant dive, both were pulling at each other and i think Rooney got frustrated and claimed for a penalty out of that. I've seen much worse. Also, people wouldn't have even cared about that if it wasn't for Eduardo's dive. Anything that looks remotely like a dive now is going to get scrutinized and overblown due to diving being the hot topic in football right now.

Comment

• Also, lol @ Argentina. Barely even qualifiying at the moment with Ecuador and Columbia (i think) on their heels only 2 points behind!

That's what you get for starting Tevez.

Comment

• Argentine ****s!

Comment

Working...
                      X