Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of flat do you not understand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30mins long plane nose dive

Comment

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
      Actually we're experiencing density and buoyancy. Gravity is something scientists made up to explain why water is sticking to a ball flying around space at thousands of miles per hour.
      There is an interesting theory. Gravity or nothing as it turns out, is an explaination why objects fall to earth. Water is just another object that is affected by gravity or it's cause which is a weakening in the zero point field. A large object like the earth whether it's flat or round causes a disruption in the field. This causes elemental particles to be attracted to each other. Your problem is thinking in terms of gravity as a unique and distinctive thing when in reality it's an distortion in the normal construct of nature. If you feel better thinking the earth is flat then have at. However the disruption in the ZPF is what I call gravity and you call bouancy. Put away your flat earth silliness and read the book The Field
      by Lynne McTaggert. Your too smart to be wasting your time on that Flat Earth nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        There is an interesting theory. Gravity or nothing as it turns out, is an explaination why objects fall to earth. Water is just another object that is affected by gravity or it's cause which is a weakening in the zero point field. A large object like the earth whether it's flat or round causes a disruption in the field. This causes elemental particles to be attracted to each other. Your problem is thinking in terms of gravity as a unique and distinctive thing when in reality it's an distortion in the normal construct of nature. If you feel better thinking the earth is flat then have at. However the disruption in the ZPF is what I call gravity and you call bouancy. Put away your flat earth silliness and read the book The Field
        by Lynne McTaggert. Your too smart to be wasting your time on that Flat Earth nonsense.
        I think his still in awe at the video i postedabout how flat the eart is

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          I think his still in awe at the video i postedabout how flat the eart is
          Not really.....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            https://youtu.be/SGP6Y0Pnhe4

Jump to 14:20

Youll see people inside a plane on a nosedive pretending to be in outer space

And also the actual flat earth footage
            The standard flat earth response is...
            CGI...green screen...underwater...wires etc. Just look at Gravity and other Hollywood films. The making of Gravity shows you how they do it.

Google "bubbles in space". All ISS footage is actually underwater.

NASA admits it fakes photos of the Earth.

They faked the moon landing so they fake everything.

Google Neil Armstrong's cryptic speech about truth.

Google Eric Dubays "200 facts the earth is not a spinning ball"

etc etc Do your research etc etc.
            They all repeat the same nonsense like sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
              Because the planes falling at the exact same speed that they are, plus they're contained by the plane.

A plane isn't a gravity generating device, stupid
              Exactly!
              The planes is falling at the same rate as the people inside. Due to gravity.

Gravity is a force which acts upon objects.
              Density is a property of the said objects. It doesnt make anything move.

If density is what causes things to fall (if its heavier than air it falls, if its lighter than air it rises), why dont the people in a zero G plane fall to the floor? They are heavier than the air.

Comment

So flat earthers say that space isnt real, and that the entire universe is flat and surrounded by a 200 foot wall of ice... Good lord.....

So if you go high enough in the sky? What's there? Another wall of ice?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Lmfao..... So let me get this straight there are thousands of planes that fly around in circles, every day, just to perpetuate this myth. It's not just the scientific community but millions of pilots over a century are in this grand hoax as well.

You still haven't answered my question on how flat earthers explain the planet's magnetic polarity.
                  The north pole on the flat earth is directly in the centre.

All flight paths follow the flat earth model, none of them are using the globe model. I'd dare you to try and find a direct flight from Australia to South America.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    So flat earthers say that space isnt real, and that the entire universe is flat and surrounded by a 200 foot wall of ice... Good lord.....

So if you go high enough in the sky? What's there? Another wall of ice?
                    Who knows....nobody has gone that high up, I think the highest balloon has reached like 125,000 feet. The bible says there's a firmament though.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      You can read all the books you want, all its doing is helping you regurgitate 2nd hand knowledge.

At the end of the day gravity has never been proven with an experiment, its just another theory.

Comment

Working...
                      X