Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Me Beating Ortiz Better Than Joshua Stopping Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha what a mug he is fight was crap he ran whole fight frew 3/4 punched per round ortiz was miles a head aj v klitschko was two real boxers showing there class completly different level to beyonce shows wilder is a bum and shouldnt even be spoken about in the same breath as joshua

Comment

• Um, no it isn't. Surely he can find ways to gloat about his victory over Ortiz other than saying completely asinine things? Klitschko at 41 > Ortiz at any point in his career.

Comment

• Buuuuuuummmmmmmm squad owes juice kong a rematch!

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Because your a casual who forms your opinion of certain fighters based off their image OBVIOUSLY.

Not at all. In fact if you’d read what I’ve been posting on the thread you’d know that wasn’t the case.

But getting a little fed up with people referring to Wlad as old, over the hill, done, shot, whatever, yet referring to Ortiz as prime, hungry, live fighter.

They both old as fack but at least Wlad shows up in shape.

That aside, it’s definitely a factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            AJ had plenty off chances to fight ortiz, they even fought on same card in uk against horrible mismatched opponents . AJ always been scared of Ortiz. Ortiz moves and boxes like a boxer. AJ would struggle terribly against him or anyone with movement of a boxer. It would be like a better version of takam but south paw and a foot taller.
            Agree. Think outcome would be the same though, late stoppage. Ortiz too old, too lazy, would gas late on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Wilder is slowly forcing Joshua into a corner. If Joshua beats Parker and they don't fight next...if I were Wilder, I'd forget about the stiff PED abuser. You can't chase ghosts, and you can't chase cowards.
              Where does this mindset come from?

As far as has been reported Eddie Hearn tried reaching out to Wilder and his team prior to signing the Parker fight and got told ‘50% or no fight’, which Wilder himself has also come out and said.

Eddie has consistently said they are ready and happy to make the fight and while AJ has been fighting Whyte, Klitschko, Takam and now Parker, Wilder has been fighting a bunch of cans and, finally, a live fighter in Ortiz.

You make it sound like Wilder has been tearing through the division and Joshua has been running from him, when actually Ortiz is the first live fighter he’s faced, and he’s been sitting on his ‘50% or I walk’ position.

I think it’s more a case of Hearn who needs to force Wilder and Haymon into a corner with their demands.

Comment

• Klitschko was old, diminished, shop worn and washed up by the time he fought Anthony Joshua. He was coming off a loss and a two year lay off.

Moreover, he had four losses on his record with three of them coming by way of knockout.

In addition, just prior to Wlad's fight with Tyson Fury; He struggled mightily and nearly went life and death with Bryant Jennings. While on the other hand, Luis Ortiz totally obliterated Jennings.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Klitschko was old, diminished, shop worn and washed up by the time he fought Anthony Joshua. He was coming off a loss and a two year lay off.

Moreover, he had four losses on his record with three of them coming by way of knockout.

In addition, just prior to Wlad's fight with Tyson Fury; He struggled mightily and nearly went life and death with Bryant Jennings. While on the other hand, Luis Ortiz totally obliterated Jennings.
                  Are you for real bruh? That’s some straight up trolling there.

Ortiz was also old and Jennings was his best win.

Also inactive.

Also has a heart condition.

Shockingly out of shape.

Never fought for a world title let alone held one.

Struggled with Malik Scott.

Had Deontay out of there in 7th when ref should arguably have stopped the fight.

Was Wlad past his best? Probably, but it turned out to be one of his best performances in recent years, that and the Pulev fight.

But that Wlad beats any version of Ortiz, period.

Get some perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    Are you for real bruh? That’s some straight up trolling there.

Ortiz was also old and Jennings was his best win.

Also inactive.

Also has a heart condition.

Shockingly out of shape.

Never fought for a world title let alone held one.

Struggled with Malik Scott.

Had Deontay out of there in 7th when ref should arguably have stopped the fight.

Was Wlad past his best? Probably, but it turned out to be one of his best performances in recent years, that and the Pulev fight.

But that Wlad beats any version of Ortiz, period.

Get some perspective.
                    I strongly disagree. The Ortiz who showed up against Bryant Jennings was the same Luis Ortiz who showed up against Deontay Wilder.

Wladimir was KO by three bums. Ross Purrity, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster. Trust me. the "Real King Kong" would have made short work out of all three of those opponents.

What the Hell is wrong with you? The man had been avoided for several years. That's why Ortiz never challenged for a World title. What the Hell did you expect?

Moreover, you Wilder haters really need to stop with the excuses already. Ortiz came in at a fit 241 lbs. Never loss a professional fight in his life, never been stopped or knocked down in his career.

In addition as far as him having a heart condition that is the biggest bunch bullshlt I've ever heard. If that was even remotely true then the NYSAC would have never granted him a license to fight Wilder in the first place

So you Wilder hating trolls really need stop it with all your bullshlt lies. The Wlad that showed up against AJ would have been KO by the Ortiz who showed up against "The Bronze Bomber because he already had 4 losses on his record.

One last thing and this case is closed. How many losses did Ortiz have on his record before he challenged Wilder for the WBC title again? How many times has he been knocked out or down before Wilder again? That's all I wanted to know.

Now onto Klitschko, how many losses did Klitschko have on his record before he challenged Joshua for his titles again? How many times has he been knocked down or out before Joshua again. That's all I wanted to know.

Therefore, I rest my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      Where does this mindset come from?

As far as has been reported Eddie Hearn tried reaching out to Wilder and his team prior to signing the Parker fight and got told ‘50% or no fight’, which Wilder himself has also come out and said.

Eddie has consistently said they are ready and happy to make the fight and while AJ has been fighting Whyte, Klitschko, Takam and now Parker, Wilder has been fighting a bunch of cans and, finally, a live fighter in Ortiz.

You make it sound like Wilder has been tearing through the division and Joshua has been running from him, when actually Ortiz is the first live fighter he’s faced, and he’s been sitting on his ‘50% or I walk’ position.

I think it’s more a case of Hearn who needs to force Wilder and Haymon into a corner with their demands.
                      You tell that PED ***** to fight Wilder Joshua dick blower. I’m tired of reading you guys defend that ***** with your pathetic rants.

Comment

Working...
                      X