Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Promoter Dares Golovkin: Call Our Bluff, Let's Make a Deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    just ****ing accept that offer...there's really not much difference between $10 million and 40%. if they think this fight will generate so much revenue that 40% would be much more than $10 million they're stupid.

unless that $10 million includes ggg's purse and his promoter's share (which would mean gbp has the sole responsibility to promote the fight) tom loeffler's counter offer is understandable.
    I say this for fishnets he busts his @SS promoting fights. He did a heck of a job promoting Liam Smith and Canelo. And he did ALL the work for the Cotto/Canelo fight. Jay-Z Roc Nation didn't do jack sht!!!

Comment

Tough talk and bluster to try to cover up the fact they don't want the fight.

GBP needs to call GGG's bluff, and make a fair 60-40 offer! GGG said they would lowball him to try to duck the fight, and they have so far! Call his bluff,make a real offer, 60-40!

Comment

ggg team probably gonna price themselves out thinking theyre gonna get close to 40%. good luck with that

Comment

Take the flat amount if ggg wins, he gets to dictate the next fight. If he wins by KO, offer him half the amount for a rematch.

Comment

Like I said before, it wouldn't surprise me if these guys have some type of agreement behind closed doors or at least have an idea of what they wanna agree on. I mean, come on, they are basically "negotiating" thru the media. It's all PR bs.

Comment

Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
              Someone should remind these fishnet hooligans from Canelita Team their PPV did bellow 300k... Split the %
              Wtf difference does that make??? GayLoveKin is absolutely the B side, compared to Canelo, he's unknown and even under 300k buys vs a nobody is better than GayLoveKin could do now. It's ridiculous for Loeffler to compare this fight to Floyd vs Manny because GayLoveKin is neither, he's not 1/100th the draw that either of them are. 60/40? Talk about pricing yourself out of a fight! Utter bull****, GayLoveKin wants star money and his resume ****ING SUCKS!!! Don't even attempt to bring the brook numbers into this considering that the whole arena and majority of ppv buys there were for brook, no one gives a **** about the caveman boy rapist lookalike

Comment

GGG IS and always will be a DUCKER!

he dont want no drama, he a good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Tough talk and bluster to try to cover up the fact they don't want the fight.

GBP needs to call GGG's bluff, and make a fair 60-40 offer! GGG said they would lowball him to try to duck the fight, and they have so far! Call his bluff,make a real offer, 60-40!
                  60/40 based on what??

Comment

lol. Why does Lil"G need Alvarez? Shouldn't he be focusing on the WBO?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      Great......you know I come to this site for the great humor and entertainment as well as for the Boxing News

Comment

Working...
                      X