Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments thread for: Pacquiao admits return to boxing is a money grab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that's why Crawford may beat him. Pac's old and fighting just for paydays.

If people are willing to pay, though, all the power to him. Pac has no obligation to keep fighting the best. He spent 20 years doing that.

Comment

Pacquiao fights for money? noway!!

Comment

The funny thing about this is that every single fight of Foyd Mayweathers career was a "money grab".

I could actually have the valid argument that every fight that's ever been made and will be made is a self intended "money grab".

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          He made 20 million earlier this year, and made over 100 million last year, does he gamble or something???
          Has a ridiculous huge entourage who he feeds and shelters. Buys expensive cars and lives a lifestyle that normal people can't sustain unless the big checks keep rolling in. Manny will end up broke or fighting until he's 50 and punch drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Agreed. If Manny and MP promotions align themselves with Schaeffer, Haymon and/or Floyd he will (assuming he beats Vargas) get fights with Broner and Floyd he could make good money and be able to retire.
            Nowhere does it says that pac is broke like what some of you guys wish. Boxing is his main source of income. That doesn't mean he's broke. It means if he continue to still make xxx amount, then why put a stop to that income?

So if Floyd comes back out of retirement, does that mean Floyd is broke too?

Comment

I hate seeing athletes go through this, even the ones I do not like. Hopefully, his family isn't taking advantage of him like the way Trent Richardson discussed on E:60 recently.

The only thing I do laugh at is the fact that one of the things certain posters said about Floyd is he would go broke and be forced to fight to earn money like this.
              Agreed. If Manny and MP promotions align themselves with Schaeffer, Haymon and/or Floyd he will (assuming he beats Vargas) get fights with Broner and Floyd he could make good money and be able to retire.
              Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              Nowhere does it says that pac is broke like what some of you guys wish. Boxing is his main source of income. That doesn't mean he's broke. It means if he continue to still make xxx amount, then why put a stop to that income?

So if Floyd comes back out of retirement, does that mean Floyd is broke too?
              Where did I post Pac was broke? I posted that people used to say Floyd would go broke and have to fight for money, which is 100% true.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Straight from the horses mouth himself. Even in the website address it's listed as "just sad."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/ma...201340898.html
                sorry.

not only is pacquiao NOT BROKE,

but he is using boxing to LITERALLY buy votes in order to screw poor people from the third world.

not getting a dime from me despite me being a pacquiao fan.

ill be streaming this fight or going to the t*tty bar. you're not gonna be using my money to continue corrupt third world politics.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  There's nothing wrong with it. As long as we're all on the same page that the fight is nothing more than an easy money grab and easy fight. Almost 0 percent chance of losing this one.
                  then bet your house if think vargas has almost 0 chance to pull the upset

Comment

Pacquiao is an idiot. He thinks he owes everyone explanation why he's coming back. Arum is giving him favors, instead of the other way around.

Comment

Where did I post Pac was broke? I posted that people used to say Floyd would go broke and have to fight for money, which is 100% true.
                      Don't play now.

You were comparing it.

So you admit Floyd came back the first time because he was going broke then? If he comes back a 2nd time it's because he's going broke then right?

Comment

Working...
                      X