Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no such thing as a light skinned black woman??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no such thing as a light skinned black woman??

Call me ignorant on this subject but why are they called light skinned black women when they are half asian or half white?

Why are they black women when they have a mixed heritage?

Also, i'd like the lovely members of bs to help me out and show me pictures of facially hot light skinned black women. I don't care about big butts!

Everytime i see a hot light skinned black chick i always google her and find out she is mixed.

So im wondering do light skinned black women exist in real life or are they only light skinned because they are mixed?

Alicia keys paula patton Rashida Jones are all mixed and all light skinned.

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
    Call me ignorant on this subject but why are they called light skinned black women when they are half asian or half white?

Why are they black women when they have a mixed heritage?

Also, i'd like the lovely members of bs to help me out and show me pictures of facially hot light skinned black women. I don't care about big butts!

Everytime i see a hot light skinned black chick i always google her and find out she is mixed.

So im wondering do light skinned black women exist in real life or are they only light skinned because they are mixed?

Alicia keys paula patton Rashida Jones are all mixed and all light skinned.
    They are all mixed or have been mixed centuries ago. .

Comment

mixed. most ppl are mixed many without even knowing it, whites included. if you are black and light skinned its not hard to figure out though.

Comment

Working...
      X