6. Vanderlei Silva vs. Hiromitsu Kanehara
    5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Semmy Schilt
    4. Heath Herring vs. Emelianenko Fedor
    3. Murilo Ninja vs. Ricardo Arona
    2. Kenichi Yamamoto vs. Kevin Randelman
    1. Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Gillis Arsene

my predictions are

1. Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Arsené Gillis

Sakuraba need this win badly to get back in the circuit , and i think he will have it as i´m not totaly impressed with Gillis groundgame compare do Sakurabas , Gillis trains with Lebanner and is an old boxer so i guess he got a pretty good stand-up but i don´t think he will be able to defent Sakuraba´s well time single-leg .

Sakuraba by round 1 Armbar/Kimura from sidemount

2. Kenichi Yamamoto vs. Kevin Randelman

Kenichi is an old UFC veteran (won UFC Japan tournament) and fought in Rings with Sudo among others , Kevin needs to make an impact on the japanese market and i really hope he takes this oppertinuty , forget about dancing around in the ring throwing punches , go for the double-leg , slam and then g´n´p the **** out Kenichi , Kevin maybe is the best freestyle wrestler in MMA and with the right training he got be a real monster , i just hope he shows it in this fight

Randleman by round 1 TKO or Decision

3. Murilo Ninja vs. Ricardo Arona

The exciting crazy Ninja against the somewhat boring Ricardo Arona . I got some fears about arona getting a fast takedown then lay´n´pray in 10min , however Ninja is a bad mother****er with awesome cardio, I think Arona will controll the first round with takedowns but then Ninjas strenght and aggresivnes will be to much for Ricardo and Ninja scoring the Decision wins after an impressive third round

Ninja by Decision

4. Heath Herring vs. Emelianenko Fedor

Two big strong wrestlers , Herring with the edge in the stand-up , Fedor with the edge on the ground . Fedor is a awesome fighter but I find him somewhat boring , Herring on the other hand is one of my favourite but I got a bad feeling about this , I hope after some fedor lay´n´praying in the guard they get stood-up Herring goes berserk like against Kerr and Erikson and TKO`s Fedor with knees

Fedor by Decision or Herring by round2 TKO

5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Semmy Schilt

Another Minitauro vs Giant match-up , however i think Schilt will be allitle easier then Sapp. Minituaro should get this win he has a great gameplan , if he starts out with those terrible takedowns attempts like he did against Enson and Sapp he may very well eat a knee and get in a world of trouble , But i got faith in the champ and I say he´ll pull guard on schilt and then win by armbar from the guard

Minitauro by round 1 Armar

6. Vanderlei Silva vs. Hiromitsu Kanehara

Kanahara Is pretty unknown outside Japan but he´s tough , He got a great chin and throws BOMBS (KO`D Valjentin Overeem) , His Sub defense may not be the greatest but that shouldn´t really matter against Wanderlei , However Kanahara might got a bigger chance then any of Silvas latest Opponent but i don´t think he´ll pull off , Silva is just to damn good and strong , I predict and awesome war where Silva will be the first man to finish Kanahara with strikes

Silva round 2 TKO

7. Don Frye vs Hideoki Yoshida

Yoshida must be crazy asking for this fight , he is probably better then Frye on the ground but the biggest question is , How will he get him on the ground ? , Frye is strong , great wrestler and great boxer . Unless Yoshida has some tricks up his sleeve (well he´ll wear a gi) i think this could get ugly fast , I wish tough that Yoshida suprises everyone and beats Frye but i doubt it

Frye by round 1 KO

8. Nobuhiko Takada vs. Kiyoshi Tamura

Well , Let´s hope this is a legit fight . They got some beef with eachother so hopefully Takada will fight with some spirit and not his usuall way . I feel however that Tamura outskills him in every department and will get the win

Tamura by Decision

8. Nobuhiko Takada vs. Kiyoshi Tamura tamura by jd
    7. Don Frye vs. Hidehiko Yoshida don frye tko
    6. Vanderlei Silva vs. Hiromitsu Kanehara wanderlei ko
    5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Semmy Schilt nog by sub
    4. Heath Herring vs. Emelianenko Fedor Fedor by decision
    3. Murilo Ninja vs. Ricardo Arona ninja by tko
    2. Kenichi Yamamoto vs. Kevin Randelman randleman tko
    1. Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Gillis Arsene sakuraba by sub.

Comment

I agree with your predictions but I have to say that there is no way that Takada is losing his retirement match. I smell a work here. Plus the Frye vs Yoshida looks pretty weird to me.

I think Arona will win a decision but after taking a lot of hits from Ninja. It will be ugly...i see it similar as a Hendo fight or Mezger fight.

Comment

arona will not win against ninja, this is not going to be a controversial decision like it was ninja vs. henderson this is going to be a beating that arona is going to receive.

I could be wrong in my prediction about fedor winning against herring.

Comment

Arona is pretty good at takedowns. I can see him controlling Ninja.

Comment

on the ground no doubt but also ninja is excellent from the guard besides arona could get some knees from ninja at the take down attempts.

Comment

expect arona to quit in the third round, Im sure he is going to be almost finished by the third round.

Comment

good one krikit.. i pretty much agree!!!

=)

Comment

I thought that Takada vs. Tamura wasn't going to happen anymore.(the whole frosbite incident)
                  Anyway...not like it matters.

Comment

but im sure heath will win though

Comment

Working...
                    X