No announcement yet.

Did Marylin Monroe get destroyed ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    There is no comparison between the two. Not only was Marilyn sexy, she was stunningly beautiful, in black and white, in color, in photos and on film.

Audrey Hepburn was certainly a beautiful woman, but had the body of a 12 yr old boy. I suppose you think Natalie Portman and Keira Knightly are sexy?

[IMG]http://www.christies.com/img/LotImages/2017/CKS/2017_CKS_14904_0047_000(anthony_beauchamp_audrey_h epburn_1955).jpg[/IG]

i was only talking face wise, audreys face is much better, natalie has a better face than monroe too

Last edited by HanzGruber; 01-17-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      i was only talking face wise, audreys face is much better, natalie has a better face than monroe too

Yea I'm with you face wise it isn't close she was far better looking

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

Was looking for a jpeg of a 12 yr old boy but that would be venturing into pedo territory...

Comment

nah. norma has them beat

Comment

I like Elizabeth Taylor in the Giant with James Dean. She was really pretty.

Natalie Wood
            Claudia Cardinale

Comment

she was about to tell the truth about UFOs and got whacked m8
              https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/363345...liens-existed/

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

intelligence through osmosis

no chance
                And I'm considered a dumb Jew...

Thanks for reading my espeasily ignorable posts... Very few understand what I say.... It's so hard and frustrating p, to be misunderstood. Respect brother ... Thanks...

I've been called mental by people... I don't understand most people and it causes me great sadness... My mind, must be malfunctioning, my parents couldn't understand me.. My 5 sisters thought I was crazy..... I suffer in silence unless I speak up...

My woman can barely understand me, let alone tolerate me... But she whore-ships me when someone she respects respects me... I guess I'm very emotionally weak minded, because I want my wife to realize I learn differently... Yeah, I learn differently...

I should have gone to the some online university.. But when I was at Cal, and we were in headed battles over how the WWW would mani nicest itself, piggy backing on DARPA & DOD technology from the late 40s and early 50's

Shi1t I remember postulating woven fabric that could convert solar and lunar energy into electricity, and then change colors depending on the mood of the wearer or or the users mood or choice. Ex. You start out with white to deflect light, but as night fall comes.. Your clothing's energy heats the body and becomes black in colour to absorb lunar or stellar energy..

I got a few note books full of my bs..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  And I'm considered a dumb Jew...

Thanks for reading my espeasily ignorable posts... Very few understand what I say.... It's so hard and frustrating p, to be misunderstood. Respect brother ... Thanks...

I've been called mental by people... I don't understand most people and it causes me great sadness... My mind, must be malfunctioning, my parents couldn't understand me.. My 5 sisters thought I was crazy..... I suffer in silence unless I speak up...

My woman can barely understand me, let alone tolerate me... But she whore-ships me when someone she respects respects me... I guess I'm very emotionally weak minded, because I want my wife to realize I learn differently... Yeah, I learn differently...

I should have gone to the some online university.. But when I was at Cal, and we were in headed battles over how the WWW would mani nicest itself, piggy backing on DARPA & DOD technology from the late 40s and early 50's

Shi1t I remember postulating woven fabric that could convert solar and lunar energy into electricity, and then change colors depending on the mood of the wearer or or the users mood or choice. Ex. You start out with white to deflect light, but as night fall comes.. Your clothing's energy heats the body and becomes black in colour to absorb lunar or stellar energy..

I got a few note books full of my bs..
                  you dont tolerate fools but are too nice to at them. can be very taxing on ones patience grid.

you know what youre talking about. you just have to assume it will take us normal folks some time for it to click.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Yea I'm with you face wise it isn't close she was far better looking
                    this guy gets it
                    Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Was looking for a jpeg of a 12 yr old boy but that would be venturing into pedo territory...
                    embrace it, monroe was an ugly ho

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      you dont tolerate fools but are too nice to at them. can be very taxing on ones patience grid.

you know what youre talking about. you just have to assume it will take us normal folks some time for it to click.
                      Pm me... Best we talk

I'm a nice guy Pm me, I'll shoot u my info

Comment

Working...
                      X