Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any comments from Jacobs and Andrade about the Saunders-Lemieux fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any comments from Jacobs and Andrade about the Saunders-Lemieux fight?

Any comments from Jacobs and Andrade about the Saunders-Lemieux fight?

It's in the news that they would sit ringside to scout the 2 combatants, both are potential opponent in the future.

I'm aware that Jacobs earlier picked Saunders to defeat Lemieux.

Comment

Jacobs called Saunders out. I highly doubt Saunders risks a big Canelo payday / GGG unification for so little reward though

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

Jacobs called Saunders out. I highly doubt Saunders risks a big Canelo payday / GGG unification for so little reward though
        Good for Jacobs but the problem here are the promoters. BJS is with Warren and Jacobs with Hearn. I dunno if Warren and Hearn would work together for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Good for Jacobs but the problem here are the promoters. BJS is with Warren and Jacobs with Hearn. I dunno if Warren and Hearn would work together for this fight.
          Hearn would because his guy gets a shot at a belt, and Warren wouldn't because he'd potentially lose out on that big Canelo / GGG commission

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Hearn would because his guy gets a shot at a belt, and Warren wouldn't because he'd potentially lose out on that big Canelo / GGG commission
            you're probably right there.

Comment

Aren’t they attempting to build the profile of Jacobs ? You don’t do that against a spoiler like Saunders, maybe before Monroe but not now dude is seriously applying himself and making dudes look shyt when they’re actual solid B class competitors, I’d like to think DJ and BJS are the same level, with GGG in decline these guys are the elite in waiting, the current A class, let’s see where Canelo stands after his next fight in May, I have a suspicion he may win that fight clearly in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Aren’t they attempting to build the profile of Jacobs ? You don’t do that against a spoiler like Saunders, maybe before Monroe but not now dude is seriously applying himself and making dudes look shyt when they’re actual solid B class competitors, I’d like to think DJ and BJS are the same level, with GGG in decline these guys are the elite in waiting, the current A class, let’s see where Canelo stands after his next fight in May, I have a suspicion he may win that fight clearly in the rematch.
                Not Monroe, he wack & DJ has been in the game long enough that he don't need to add any scrubs to his resume. lemiux is c- level & lil g aint on the decline, he is what he is....DJ is better than bjs the only problem with DJ is that he sometimes slaps his punches. That comes from smothering himself, he needs to control that distance a little better.

Comment

Apparently Andrade also wants to fight Saunders.

Comment

Jacobs called it a boxing clinic and said he wants to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X