Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor was about to sign with UFC but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    The first is in no way an out of place descriptive statement (though it's a typo, I meant to say depraved state, not deprivation).

the second is what's called a colloquial expression.

And you can't argue with me because you are incapable of undermining anything I have said, so you have to accuse me of being irrational.
    Can't argue with someone who rides on a 1 way street.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      you're just a sad troll.

your opinions have just as much value as Dana's cuz you only post with your hateful sentiments.

if Dana donated $100 mill to Japan's Tsunami relief, you would still twist that into something negative.

Don't blame Dana just because you don't like what you see in the Mirror.
      ...eh... stick to posting the cute little pic things you do because Nodogoshi owns your ass on this topic. You haven't even articulated a real response to him, just generic, dismissive phrases. DW is known for his ridiculous lies and that can be proven.

Comment

Promoters lie. Call Ripleys. I still say Dana is more honest than Arum...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Promoters lie. Call Ripleys. I still say Dana is more honest than Arum...
          It may be a competitive contest between which of them is more dishonest. What is the point? They're both filthy liars so that is quite irrelevant. Actually, that either one would be compared against the other at all just shows how big of a liar each is.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            ...eh... stick to posting the cute little pic things you do because Nodogoshi owns your ass on this topic. You haven't even articulated a real response to him, just generic, dismissive phrases. DW is known for his ridiculous lies and that can be proven.
            here we go. another typical hater who responds without thinking.

I never said Dana doesn't lie. For the millionth time, I honestly don't care. As long as Dana/UFC put together great fights between top fighters, thats all I need. Everyone is just spoiled at this point and nit picking every little thing. The UFC is providing the fans with an embarrassment of riches and ppl don't realize it. Just think about where mma was 15 years ago and where it is now.

Whether Dana lies or not is none of my concern. If Dana goes out and tries to screw over any of the top fighters and they end up leaving the org, then I would be pissed. Like when they let Hendo go a couple of years ago I was really upset about that. But that doesn't happen often and UFC tries their best to keep the top fighters and pays them a shit load of money. Can they pay them more money, of course. But what difference does that make? Why do the fighters need to make any more than they do right now? The top 40 current UFC fighters can easily buy a house and support their families. What more do they need?

No need to hate. Just appreciate.

Comment

They need to make more because the owners make a lot more and athletes in other sports make a lot more. I don't even know why a lot of these fighters get into MMA, unless they're lucky enough to be a champion. There's still more to be made in boxing or basketball, football, baseball. When your owners are billionaires and you barely make 5 figures a fight, something's kind of wrong there. Then they bring in James Toney for half a mil for one fight. I was upset about Hendo leaving too. I was also upset when White basically said he was glad he didn't have to work with Randy Couture anymore, now that Randy's got a job with Bellator. He was praising him not too long ago when he was still with the UFC. They occasionally make great fights, sometimes some good ones. The lay and pray wrestling has to go though, still a little too much of that. If they really want exciting cards, award bonuses to every fighter that wins by KO, TKO or submission, then give bigger bonuses for Fight of the Night, Submission of the Night and Knockout of the Night. How do you know how comfortably these fighters live? They do okay, but these guys aren't set for life, except maybe the top 10 guys that can live off their name.

I appreciate the fighters that work and compete hard, just not the lying phonies that pay their salaries and I'll hate them all I want.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                here we go. another typical hater who responds without thinking.

I never said Dana doesn't lie. For the millionth time, I honestly don't care. As long as Dana/UFC put together great fights between top fighters, thats all I need. Everyone is just spoiled at this point and nit picking every little thing. The UFC is providing the fans with an embarrassment of riches and ppl don't realize it. Just think about where mma was 15 years ago and where it is now.

Whether Dana lies or not is none of my concern. If Dana goes out and tries to screw over any of the top fighters and they end up leaving the org, then I would be pissed. Like when they let Hendo go a couple of years ago I was really upset about that. But that doesn't happen often and UFC tries their best to keep the top fighters and pays them a shit load of money. Can they pay them more money, of course. But what difference does that make? Why do the fighters need to make any more than they do right now? The top 40 current UFC fighters can easily buy a house and support their families. What more do they need?

No need to hate. Just appreciate.
                Swizzy, there was really no need for you to tell us about how you are a morally degenerate individual who only cares about what makes you feel fuzzy inside.

However, the comments have all had to do with the flawed premise of the thread you created.

Comment

Swizzy, there was really no need for you to tell us about how you are a morally degenerate individual who only cares about what makes you feel fuzzy inside.

However, the comments have all had to do with the flawed premise of the thread you created.
                  thats your point of view. You don't make the rules of morality because hate is what drives what you think is right or wrong.

Once again, you're taking everything I say to the extreme to suit your little premise.

If UFC was screwing fighters over and most fighters were having money problems in their life, than I would have a problem with the UFC. But you clearly ignored that point in my post(and previous posts in other threads) to continue on your bs hate parade against the UFC.

Keep hating buddy. See how it improves your life.

Comment

I ain't your buddy.

It isn't my definitions. I'm just telling it as it is.

Enjoy yourself though.

Comment

I ain't your buddy.

It isn't my definitions. I'm just telling it as it is.

Enjoy yourself though.
                      don't flatter yourself. I know you like to twist everything in your hater mind but I wasn't calling you buddy in the literal sense. I don't hang with pricks like you in real life.

Comment

Working...
                      X