No announcement yet.

Haters clowning on Hot WWE Shasha Banks husband because he looks like TAGO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Shes not that hot compared to the other divas.

He legit looks like some sort of mathematician
    I would smash

I'd definitely pick sasha over that truckstop whore paige. That bitch is dirty as shit.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-20-2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I would smash

I'd definitely pick sasha over that truckstop whore paige. That bitch is dirty as shit.
      Yeah i would too but paige looks better but now its just known shes a hoe.
      Charlotte, the two black chicks, alexa bliss and renee young are way hotter

Comment

Shaolin Sword is Filipino? I never thought. But yeah, the guy looks like a Pinoy. He looked like my my cousin.

Comment

she looks like a small town 6 big city 4

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            The BAC strikes again
            BAC? Whats that?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Man, I never knew she was married, Shasha is the top dog Diva right now in the WWE, the most popular female Diva at the moment.

People found out who who she married, she married some Nerdy Filipino Cambodian looking TAgo Sword

This should give you guys like Tago,Butler,Alex,Punchr confidence and inspire you if this Asian dude can wife up hot chick like Shasha so an you

On the Making Their Way To The Ring podcast, Banks said: “You’re the first one I’ve admitted it to. I am married.

“I just hide it because our fans are so crazy sometimes.

“He’ll be so happy that I’m talking about him.

“I just think that fans are just so crazy. I see what they write to him on Twitter and I don’t like that stuff.

“If you’re saying he’s ugly or he shouldn’t be with me because of this or that. That hurts me.

So what kind of insults did you say to him Hectari?

Did you call him Tago on Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                BAC? Whats that?
                I could tell you but I would have to show it to you for you to really understand.

Comment

She looks like a tranny lol.

Comment

He's probably with her for the green card. After a year or 2, he ditches her for some Asian broad.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Yeah i would too but paige looks better but now its just known shes a hoe.
                      Charlotte, the two black chicks, alexa bliss and renee young are way hotter
                      I agree. Even though I like pale goth chicks, Paige just doesn't do it for me. She's pretty average and her voice and personality are annoying.

The hottest are Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Maryse, Lana, and Alicia Foooooooooox.

I think even Nia Jax is hotter than Paige. Her ass weighs more than my whole body, but I'd tap it. A women that big has gotta be fun in bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X