No announcement yet.

myspace and textin is ****in up my grammar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
    haha texting ****s it all up. You only get like 160 letters.

if your message is more than 160 letter, just call the mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil View Post
      i uSed t0 tyPe like diz when i wuz in high skool

now i cant stand seeing that ****, so no - i do not type like that (SOMETIMES i cut down words in txt messages but thats it)
      I used to type a lot more 'slang', back when I first signed up here. But now, I type like this I even do it in texts, I have correct spelling and grammer etc I dunno why, I just hate when people "tyPe lyl diz lulz".

Comment

when i first typed here I used to mix spanish with english but i realized that it was dumb as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          when i first typed here I used to mix spanish with english but i realized that it was dumb as ****.
          I tried that too, but then I failed when I realized I couldn't speak any Spanish whatsoever and enjoyed greater success mixing English and alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
            I tried that too, but then I failed when I realized I couldn't speak any Spanish whatsoever and enjoyed greater success mixing English and alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
              That's hilarious!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X