Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowryder#2 evens it out my friend, Auto AK is better, just that ak-47 'would do' is all. You want couch-lock/ sleep aid, easyryder is a good suggestion because its easy to grow. Do keep an eye out for NL though, you in the uk?

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Get yourself over the pond,we have cannabis cup style weed,no doubt!

Comment

• Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
        Ak 47 is sativa.

I need indica!.
        http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/indica-strains.html

If you're game to grow,i've used these guys before with a few friends whom had a kennel. Everything here is pure 100% indica. Or at least remember the strain names mentioned in it and keep your ears open.

Jus tryin' to help T.N.U.C XXX

Comment

• The fighter ive been training has just won in 30 sceonds,hopefully the fb video won't be private to share with ya'll

Comment

• This is the weed appreciation thread and I'm just about to spark a joint to try and mellow this high but I need to let something off my chest. I have taken cocaine a few times, but tonight I lost my virginity. Fuck.

Comment

• I've got a real crappy joint that I'm gonna smoke tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Comment

• 2-0 as coach,my fighter went to Wales and ko'ed his opponent in 30secs.Couldn't be more prouder!

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  2-0 as coach,my fighter went to Wales and ko'ed his opponent in 30secs.Couldn't be more prouder!
                  That's badass! Any video of it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                    That's badass! Any video of it?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

There you go Don,i'm not sure if his girlfriends account is public.Ive only been training him for 2 weeks lol

Comment

• Immense comedown. Do not mix coke with md. I need to pick up an 8th or I may attempt suicide.

Comment

Working...
                      X