Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Explains The Money Team Concept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just talk **** about arum, edgarg will write you a novel in return.

Originally posted by chump123 View Post
    mayweather really grinds you gears doesn't he?

I love it.

p.s I have been in a remote location with no tv or internet access for the last six months and im just wondering what the result of marquez v pacquiao 4 was (serious question)?

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
      just talk **** about arum, edgarg will write you a novel in return.
      yeah what a loser

Comment

Junior Mayweather Is A Disgusting Example Of What A Boxing Champion Should Look Like

He's more of family to his gangsta's form the hood, than his own children out of wedlock. Junior is leaving jail with a private place waiting for him, $2M in cash on board, heading to Atlanta, to walk into a strip club with his posse, and $50K cash to throw around, as opposed to being at home with family (his children) and loved ones, if he has any. He's all arrogance, all ego, all about the blessed trinity (Me, Myself & I)... his ending won't end well. Hand picked his opponents his entire career, much like Roy Jones Jr did. Neither are legendary like Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr., who fought the best of the best, in their primes, multiple times, win, lose, or draw... which was the priority; money took care of itself. Junior Mayweather is NO WHERE CLOSE to that level of greatness. He first needs to grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          He's more of family to his gangsta's form the hood, than his own children out of wedlock. Junior is leaving jail with a private place waiting for him, $2M in cash on board, heading to Atlanta, to walk into a strip club with his posse, and $50K cash to throw around, as opposed to being at home with family (his children) and loved ones, if he has any. He's all arrogance, all ego, all about the blessed trinity (Me, Myself & I)... his ending won't end well. Hand picked his opponents his entire career, much like Roy Jones Jr did. Neither are legendary like Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr., who fought the best of the best, in their primes, multiple times, win, lose, or draw... which was the priority; money took care of itself. Junior Mayweather is NO WHERE CLOSE to that level of greatness. He first needs to grow a pair.
          Stop ****in whining. Floyd is a 1st ballot hof'er just like roy and the others you posted. If he handpicked all his opponents so did manny and leonard since they were promoted by bob their whole career like floyd was for half of his. They all fought for money too that's what pro fighters fight for.

Comment

Working...
          X