No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    true that knock outs don't mean you have a great resume.. but putting all that aside, Manny still has the better resume than Floyd.. and he has losses. that says a lot.
    ehhh, thats very debatable especially after this saturday......i have floyd around top 20-30 and pac at top 30-40

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      ehhh, thats very debatable especially after this saturday......i have floyd around top 20-30 and pac at top 30-40
      You rank him that high, all time and yet you call him an overrated hype job. You and Larry must both be schizophrenic....or stupid..probably both.

Having Floyd that high is absolutely hilarious as well btw.

Comment

• Buuuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

• could sworn. Andre ward is number one p4p.

so neither is Manny or Floyd on top anymore, but if you want to nick pick like some females then yes, floyd is higher on the imaginary list.

Comment

• Floyd was then and now on top after and before Pacquiao'do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              Well facts are facts..pics don't lie lol
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Not bad not bad lol

Oppssssssss common juan get up b1atch serve money may your masterlol

That's a very flabby picture of Marquez, no wonder he lost to Floyd. Now a days he is ripped and muscular he even looks stronger than Floyd at present than in that pic, hence Pac's loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                could sworn. Andre ward is number one p4p.

so neither is Manny or Floyd on top anymore, but if you want to nick pick like some females then yes, floyd is higher on the imaginary list.
                ESPN, RING, Yahoo sport, Sports Illustrated, BBC Sports, Sky Sports all have Floyd Mayweather at #1

I don't know of any respectable sports network,magazine who have Ward at #1

Comment

• ***Salty***

Comment

• these are the type that give him and his fans a bad rep

Comment

• I don't see how the hell he's #1. How can you for hardly doing shit?

Comment

Working...
                      X