Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout-ginger must happen, winner gets Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout-ginger must happen, winner gets Floyd.

I'll accept that. Trout has earned his right to fight either guy. This fight should happen while Floyd battles the Ghost. Then winner late in the year.

Austin Trout's family sat outside while ginger herded the stage of Trouts fight? Trout banged out his brother, where's his pride. Fight Trout or get lost. And some call Donaire overrared?! LOL!!

lol @ floyd or canelo fighting trout.... good luck

Comment

Would be Canelo's first real test and I'd have to favour Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I'll accept that. Trout has earned his right to fight either guy. This fight should happen while Floyd battles the Ghost. Then winner late in the year.

Austin Trout's family sat outside while ginger herded the stage of Trouts fight? Trout banged out his brother, where's his pride. Fight Trout or get lost. And some call Donaire overrared?! LOL!!
        Why? His fans are content with him fighting JWW's & past prime fighter. He won't fight a threat until GBP feels like he's ready for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          lol @ floyd or canelo fighting trout.... good luck
          The gospel right thur!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

Yea that was sad and uncalled for by Team Cotto/GBP.

Comment

Ginger don't want a piece of Trout.

Comment

Trout is not that good. He beats Cotto and you guys act like he's an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                  Trout is not that good. He beats Cotto and you guys act like he's an elite fighter.
                  is Canelo "that" good?

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                    Damn, then you must despise ginger then, lol!!

Comment

Working...
                    X