Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    50 cent knows it too, he hinted at Floyd being scared, but without being blatant about it. Floyd knows 50 knows he is scared, this is why Floyd said on Fight Hype that he REFUSES to talk bad about 50 cent, why would he refuse unless he knows 50 has some dirt on him? Floyd is the guy who loves talking ****, all of a sudden he takes the high road.

If Floyd talked crap on 50 cent, thats the green light that 50 would have used to ruin Floyd and expose him to the world as a ducker, I wouldn't be shocked if 50 had a taped recording of Floyd admitting to being scared.

50 never hinted at Floyd being scared, that`s just your hater imagination running wild.50 cent said in that interview that Floyd offered Pacfraud 40%.And Floyd did say something about 50,he said if 50 was areal freind he would`nt be talking about him.

And if Floyd/Pac happens your tune is gonna change to ,"Floyd waited to when Pac got old to fight Pac".you Baklas groupies are more predictable then the sun coming up every morning.

Comment

• Damn brutal.. But I think brotha might have over exaggerate it a little making it seem like pacman is dissing Floyd when it's not even like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Damn brutal.. But I think brotha might have over exaggerate it a little making it seem like pacman is dissing Floyd when it's not even like that.
        I would say it was meant to be a diss but I would think people are taking it much too literally.

Comment

• Valid points were made

Comment

• Never fails.
            It must be time for Pac to sell his PPV off of Floyds name lol.

Seen this before.

One minute Pac says he wants 50/50 then the next he wants 45/55.
            One minute no drug test then the next he wants cut off dates.

Then Bob the builder comes in and says he wants to build a stadium. or Floyd isn't ready, or Manny is running for president and isn't ready, or No goldenboy--Al Haymon being involved, or this and that and this and that.

I hope manny and Bob stick to this new deal.
            Now if Floyd doesn't fight Pac with a 45/55 split in Floyds favor plus drug testing.........DUCK DUCK DUCK

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
              The trend is to bring up Mayweather in order to drum up interest in whatever fight Pacquiao is currently promoting. I've counted at least 6 different occasions where Pac, Roach, Koncz, and Arum have mentioned Mayweather since they've announced the Pac vs Marquez fight.

I'm really getting tired of this broken record. Arum, Pac, and Mayweather need to all cut the b.s. and get it done.
              Both camps are guilty of this crap.

They hear the question of fighting eachother so much that they just tell the media whatever they want to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                50 never hinted at Floyd being scared, that`s just your hater imagination running wild.50 cent said in that interview that Floyd offered Pacfraud 40%.And Floyd did say something about 50,he said if 50 was areal freind he would`nt be talking about him.

And if Floyd/Pac happens your tune is gonna change to ,"Floyd waited to when Pac got old to fight Pac".you Baklas groupies are more predictable then the sun coming up every morning.
                ^what a flom0 from the ghetto, wtf is a baklas?

Seriously, just stop, you consistently try to defend Floyd because you think its an attack on your people. get a life loser. 50 cent was hinting at it, no imagination, only imagination and reaching comes from the Floyd fans who are too blind or know that Floyd is ducking but will defend him because they must defend their own. Race driven morons please leave the sport you ruined this message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I don't think he even has to look impressive~ although that would certainly help in rallying his base.

I just think people would get sucked in and caught up, look what a couple minutes of video does when there is no chance of the fight coming off soon. It gets announced lots of people would flip out, which in turn would get others exciting which would slowly get even the most jaded caring about the fight. Mob mentality at it's finest.
                  I agree that the mob mentality would be in full effect. One step at a time, though. If he doesn't look impressive, there will be no flipping out, ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                    I agree that the mob mentality would be in full effect. One step at a time, though. If he doesn't look impressive, there will be no flipping out, ha.
                    I just think he needs to win one way or another, if he loses there is certainly no flipping out over the fight though. If Manny looks great people would certainly trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                      Now if Floyd doesn't fight Pac with a 45/55 split in Floyds favor plus drug testing.........DUCK DUCK DUCK
                      The same thing was said by Floyd fans before Manny agreed to drug testing. They said, if Manny agrees to drug testing and Floyd puts out another road block then we will know that Floyd is ducking

Manny agreed. Floyd asked for more money and Floyd's followers changed their tune.

Comment

Working...
                      X