Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Pacquiao do against Oscar's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Pacquiao do against Oscar's resume?

I think he'd lose to every fighter that Oscar loss to......he'd also get schooled by a past prime pea(if a 40 year old lw marquez beat the crap out of him then pea would kill him) and quartey would bust him up with the jab alone.

Pac might well have lost to Pernell even at that stage just due to it being a bad matchup. Pac and Chavez would have probably ended the same way it did with Oscar, on cuts in Pac's favor. Pac would have most likely lost to the 2001 Shane. The Tito fight would have been great, I'd go with Tito's size and superior power...maybe.. Bernard...obviously in Bernards favor. Pac would probably knock out Vargas, as all the greats of the era did. Ike Quartey would hav been nice, I'd go with Pac. Floyd...we all know is the favorite if he fought Pac, that wouldnt change. I think Pac gets through everybody else....if they fight when Oscar fought them. I dont think Felix Sturm would get beat by Pac but only cuz he's huge..so that one isnt really fair. :|..
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 07-24-2012, 07:03 AM.

Comment

He loses against Pernell.
      He loses against Trinidad.
      He loses against Hopkins.
      He loses against Mosley.
      He loses against Strum.
      He loses against Mayweather.

I also feel that Quartey and Vargas would beat him.

It is not a fair comparison as the guys who De La Hoya fought are decent sized welterweights and were in their prime. If they were still around today Pacquiao would be fighting at 140lbs.

Comment

Not very well.

Comment

We all know the floms will never consider Pac is a former flyweight champ. What about if Pac is taller than Oscar or as big with the same explosiveness, speed and power? If the former flyweight midget who jumped 3 divisions above and beat the hell out of Oscar. Imagine a 5'11" Pac with all the attributes he has.
          Last edited by whirlwind; 07-24-2012, 08:07 AM.

Comment

First off Pac would beat them all.....cause he will demand catch weights and they would come in drained......Pac is no dummy

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Champ View Post
              First off Pac would beat them all.....cause he will demand catch weights and they would come in drained......Pac is no dummy
              So did Floyd will beat them all.....cause he will weight cheat them and sucker punches them all after faking his retirement when they are young and prime. Floyd is a rich coward self preservation comes first.
              Last edited by whirlwind; 07-24-2012, 08:12 AM.

Comment

depends if we are talking about clean pac or juiced up pac. juiced up pac loses probly only to floyd, pernell and to trinidad. im not counting hopkins and sturm, cause thats just nuts. clean pac loses to all the above guys mentioned

Comment

I seriously had no idea people still posted about pac on here

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    I seriously had no idea people still posted about pac on here

Comment

Working...
                    X