Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamont got paid to fuvk up his career

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
      Golden boy is very smart, I wouldn't be surprised if Lamont was paid a signifcant amount to test negative. Khan was never going to beat lamont it was too much risk hence the fight being cancelled.

Khan is floyd's insurance policy for december if pacman still has cold feet. you heard it here first floyd vs khan in december if pac once again backs out of the fight.

just remember the berto mosley situation.
      Oh shhhit! it all makes sense now!!

Comment

you guys are kinda slow some of you get it and it's all about money. lamont vs Khan I was a very close fight, and many of you picked khan and were upset with the judging.

now that steroids have been introduced into the equation khan is back on top. it's clever marketing guys floyd has very few options outside of khan and pac to generate close to 80 million in a fight.

if khan looks dominant in his next fight vs garcia then he is once again going to be the talk of the town like he already isn't.

but he is just an insurance policy not the main target that is pac.

if pac balks again khan will be there like a filet mignon on ice waiting for his shot to dethrone floyd. doesn't matter if he is good enough he is popular enough to make the 70-80 million floyd wants for his next three fights.

if khan gets beat by peterson again (a very real possibility) there would be no one for floyd to fight in december if pac balks.

pac has insurance policy in marquez floyd needs his and he just got it in Khan.

Comment

you guys are kinda slow some of you get it and it's all about money. lamont vs Khan I was a very close fight, and many of you picked khan and were upset with the judging.

now that steroids have been introduced into the equation khan is back on top. it's clever marketing guys floyd has very few options outside of khan and pac to generate close to 80 million in a fight.

if khan looks dominant in his next fight vs garcia then he is once again going to be the talk of the town like he already isn't.

if pac balks again khan will be there like a filet mignon on ice waiting for his shot to dethrone floyd. doesn't matter if he is good enough he is popular enough to make the 70-80 million floyd wants for his next three fights.

if khan gets beat by peterson again (a very real possibility) there would be no one for floyd to fight in december if pac balks.

brandish you win the post of the week. such insight. didnt think of it that way but you are right. i mean 1 week before the fight all this comes out.
          i think you're right. if peterson wins who else is there for mayweather
          but khan is a superstar. it just seems strange 1 week before a fight
          the results come out. wouldnt they come out alot earlier. forget about
          losing money theres more money to be made with khan mayweather
          thats why they should ban peterson for a few years. otherwise it is a joke

Comment

Golden boy is very smart, I wouldn't be surprised if Lamont was paid a signifcant amount to test negative. Khan was never going to beat lamont it was too much risk hence the fight being cancelled.

Khan is floyd's insurance policy for december if pacman still has cold feet. you heard it here first floyd vs khan in december if pac once again backs out of the fight.

just remember the berto mosley situation.
            This guy might be on to something

Comment

brandish you win the post of the week. such insight. didnt think of it that way but you are right. i mean 1 week before the fight all this comes out.
              i think you're right. if peterson wins who else is there for mayweather
              but khan is a superstar. it just seems strange 1 week before a fight
              the results come out. wouldnt they come out alot earlier. forget about
              losing money theres more money to be made with khan mayweather
              thats why they should ban peterson for a few years. otherwise it is a joke
              peterson will be fine and i doubt he gets stripped, it's just a marketing ploy to protect khan from suffering another loss. we all know garcia is not on khan's level so he will get beat bad khan will look good if not better then pac will against bradley.

i would enjoy floyd beating up khan i would pay to see that. just remember if pac gets beat by bradley then floyd has Khan waiting in the wings.

Comment

peterson will be fine and i doubt he gets stripped, it's just a marketing ploy to protect khan from suffering another loss. we all know garcia is not on khan's level so he will get beat bad khan will look good if not better then pac will against bradley.

i would enjoy floyd beating up khan i would pay to see that. just remember if pac gets beat by bradley then floyd has Khan waiting in the wings.
                Floyd and Pac doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. I think Khan or Berto (if be beats Ortiz handily) will be Floyd's opponent if he fights in December. Right now, we don't even know if Floyd is going to fight in December, I sure hope so. Sergio is busy in the fall with Lee/Chavez, Pac will be fighting Marquez, Canelo isn't happening until he beats a Top SWW or two first and GBP says he isn't quite ready.

So yes, Berto or Khan are the most realistic options.

I'd rather see Khan beat Garcia and than a Top WW first though.

Khan vs Garcia is a good fight, 2 solid Top 10 JWW'S in their primes. Khan should beat him handily though.

Comment

khan vs garcia for the wbc possibly wba and IBF titles would make khan look better then ricky hatton going into his fight with floyd.

khan is golden boys and floyds ace in the hole that's why you hear roach running his mouth. trust me it is a very real possibilty for december. the test results were back in april so why wait till after floyd vs cotto.

when floyd said he might retire up pops this situation. golden boy is not stupid they know how much floyd vs khan will do if khan is recognized as the undisputed 140 lb going up against floyd for his 147 title. big money fight undisputed at 140 vs undisputed at 147.

Comment

I love a good conspiracy theory but I don't believe this is one.

Comment

If Lamont is getting paid, why not just have Khan beat Lamont .... this way, Lamont can say, I beat him the first time around and would ruin his career ... and by winning, Khan can get back into the picture ... but for me, Khan needs to fight more before fighting a Floyd .... Khan has yet to fight at 147!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X