Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao ranks 4th among America's most influential athletes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of influence specially with boxing judges. But he is still a carefully cooked idol product of Arum. I mean, real sports athletes canīt cherry pick their rivals in baseball or football nor bend the rules of the game to their convenience. The sooner he retires, the better.

Comment

who do not have anything to answer for all the achievements of Pacquiao they resort to just dissing on him and pretend to downplay it all. eat your heart out floydettes, you dont have anything to the level of the pacman!

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post

who do not have anything to answer for all the achievements of Pacquiao they resort to just dissing on him and pretend to downplay it all. eat your heart out floydettes, you dont have anything to the level of the pacman!
        No, you just have what is known in the media as the "Pacquiao disease".

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Hahaha, he's not even American and he's number 4
          Lmfao.............

Comment

this really doesn't even surprise me. Boxing has always been a influential sport in the USA and real recognize real.

I would put Pac ahead of Manning and Jimmie Johnson and have him up there in a three way tie with Dirk Nowitzki and Jermey Lin

Comment

Dan Rafael wrote that it wasn't a binding contract...

Comment

congratulations to manny~!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                  Lots of influence specially with boxing judges. But he is still a carefully cooked idol product of Arum. I mean, real sports athletes canīt cherry pick their rivals in baseball or football nor bend the rules of the game to their convenience. The sooner he retires, the better.

LOL... most butthurt comment i read so far...

Comment

Guarantee if it was Floyd ranked #4 it would have been front page news on ESPN. It is my opinion his camp may have worked something out with Dan to be viewed more favorably above Pacquiao.

Comment

was Mayweather on the list?

Comment

Working...
                      X