Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you rate Povetkin Huck as a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you rate Povetkin Huck as a fight?

Personally I thought it was pretty entertaining as far as heavyweights go. Lots of back and forth action, little clinching, some sweet combinations from Povetkin, some big swinging bombs from Huck. Sure it didn't exactly paint Povs as a bonafide world champion (which of course he isn't) but purely on entertainment value I thought it was good stuff.

Based on tonight's fight WTF looks to be a pretty interesting addition to the heavyweight roster. Adamek fight anyone?
    Excellent. Modern day classic.
    4.17%
    Fairly entertaining back and forth brawl.
    91.67%
    Pretty dull. Not enough inside fighting.
    0.00%
    Mind numingly boring. I sturggled to stay awake.
    4.17%

Pretty entertaining scrap.

Comment

FOTY.

So far.

Comment

very good fight.

both showed class and heart.

Comment

Someone on the RBR thread complained that if the Klitschkos retire we'd end up with more fights like this, a sort of free for all division with a champion struggling against challengers and belts changing hands every few months etc.

Personally, as much as I appreciate the Klits, I don't see that as a bad thing.

Comment

It didn't sniff classic. Given the lack of excitement in title fights in recent years, the recent uptick has been refreshing. Good fight.

Comment

It was pretty good. I enjoyed the fight, especially compared to the Cleverly fight that I watched after it.

Good scrap.

Comment

B- maybe a C+

Comment

Working...
                X