Collapse
No announcement yet.

New respect for Edwin Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would've loved Pacquiao to give him a real beating.

BTW, one of the most underrated of this era wtf? Complete opposite, people were actually saying he would make a competitive fight with Pac - he really hasn't done anything to be 'rated' at all besides KOing Demarco and KOing all of his opponents (most of whom were cans). Any decent fighter would've boxed his ears off.

That said he was a nutcase - how he wasn't in a mental institution is beyond me. Makes me sick every time I see his wife and daughters in a video. Could care less if he was 'assassinated' by the cops or w/e - what goes around comes around.
    Last edited by Phil Ivey; 10-17-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post

Pacquaio fight a prime, young, undefeated, hungry, skillful puncher with real speed, precise punches and K.O power in both hands as well as a 100% K.O ratio?

Comment

Demarco's corner got him out of there to fight another day and thanks to them, He is still in his pick today instead of on decend. Showed to be the right desicion.

Comment

Edwin Valero stabbed his young wife to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post

BTW, one of the most underrated of this era wtf? Complete opposite, people were actually saying he would make a competitive fight with Pac - he really hasn't done anything to be 'rated' at all besides KOing Demarco and KOing all of his opponents (most of whom were cans). Any decent fighter would've boxed his ears off.

That said he was a nutcase - how he wasn't in a mental institution is beyond me. Makes me sick every time I see his wife and daughters in a video. Could care less if he was 'assassinated' by the cops or w/e - what goes around comes around.
            BS. Paq ran from the light weights as soon as Valero was making a name for himself. The challenge was thrown out many times but as always there was an excuse - "What $$ does he bring?", then they fought David Diaz. He had 0 fights at 140 but was calling out Tim Bradley days after the DeMarco fight. Basically chasing Manny up in weight. The 'Tards are lucky they never fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              After seeing the demarco fight last night..

Valero made this guy quit on his stool. He also completely dominated the fight technically. Valero is one of the most underrated fighters of this era in my opinion.

**** valero! burn in hell.

demarco was scared of valero's power. demarco did not fear linares' power.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                BS. Paq ran from the light weights as soon as Valero was making a name for himself. The challenge was thrown out many times but as always there was an excuse - "What $$ does he bring?", then they fought David Diaz. He had 0 fights at 140 but was calling out Tim Bradley days after the DeMarco fight. Basically chasing Manny up in weight. The 'Tards are lucky they never fought.
                **** valero. stop trying to make him into some internet legend.

valero is a piece of ***** who murdered his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  **** valero. stop trying to make him into some internet legend.

valero is a piece of ***** who murdered his wife.
                  I don't even need to try. He already is a legend.

And we are talking boxing, not personal lives.

Have a drink, relax

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    Nope, I was hoping pacquaio fight valero overated ass and knock him the **** out and end his career. Outside of valero power, what is their to fear. Pacquaio has more power, faster and far more skilled even though pacquaio is not really skilled. Valero fights with his chin out and mouth open.

Comment

Great, another thread overrating Edwin Valero.

Comment

Working...
                      X