No announcement yet.

Oscar Dela Hoya v Shane Mosley III will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Dela Hoya v Shane Mosley III will happen

I have a feeling there will be a Trilogy between these two, all fighters want a trilogy and this would be it, It has a good little story to go with it aswell with all the friendship gone bad and stuff...especially with oscar coming out and implying Shane only beat his due to steroids....

Thought?

There would be a lot of mainstream attention for this actually lol that would be a hell of a lot of streams going that night

Comment

this will be epic:battle of the has been's...it would sell like pan caliente

Comment

Stick to conspiracy theories......

LOL@ DLH vs Mosley

Comment

Yeah after Hatton's comeback with DLH first. Hatton will ask for a catchweight of 180lbs.

Comment

I've been saying Oscar needs to come back and fight Mosley for a minute now. He won at least one of their fights already, and Mosley is both shot and no longer on PEDs.

I'd buy it, honestly.

Comment

Fight would be hyped up.

Afterwards buyers would *****, why did they run away from each other?

Comment

it would sell on ppv if it had a helluva undercard,

Comment

I would like to see Oscar beat Shane then he can beat margarito and then he can beat Paul Williams and maybe rematch Mayorga. After that he will be p4p #1 and can go sing on kimmel.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    I have a feeling there will be a Trilogy between these two, all fighters want a trilogy and this would be it, It has a good little story to go with it aswell with all the friendship gone bad and stuff...especially with oscar coming out and implying Shane only beat his due to steroids....

Thought?
                    That would be classic, they could call it..."old school".

Or maybe just "old".

Comment

Working...
                    X