No announcement yet.

Atheist =The Devils biggest trick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zaheer
    Technically you are a son of a fish twat...and I'm not even lying thats what you believe...you believe your ancestors were fish...I pity the fish
    So you agree that I am god !

Comment

You don't believe in a man in the sky...watch this

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=q4Z7M...7M4bPfHk&gl=GB

You are a bafoon, I'm not pushing my beliefs on you or anyone here...you can believe whatever you want...my problem is evolution being taught to people as fact when no one I know and dont know can even answer the most simple questions...it's just another baseless belief being taught as fact
      It's obviously not a simple question if it hasn't been answered yet. Why are you intertwining the origin of matter with evolution? Evolution has been observed, educate yourself.

I deliberately left out the word 'invisible', all you can do is be pedantic with the wording I use, ignoring the questions I ask.

African elephants typically have large tusks. The ivory in the tusks is highly valued by some people, so hunters have hunted and killed elephants to tear out their tusks and sell them (usually illegally) for decades. Some African elephants have a rare trait -- they never develop tusks at all. In 1930, about 1 percent of all elephants had no tusks. The ivory hunters didn't bother killing them because there was no ivory to recover. Meanwhile, elephants with tusks were killed off by the hundreds, many of them before they ever had a chance to reproduce.
      The alleles for "no tusks" were passed along over just a few generations. The result: As many as 38 percent of the elephants in some modern populations have no tusks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_evolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin's_finches

I do not expect a reply.

Comment

Technically you are a son of a fish twat...and I'm not even lying thats what you believe...you believe your ancestors were fish...I pity the fish
        The cartilidge in our ears were once used as the jaws of our fish ancestors. There is very compelling genetic evidence that suggest this.
        Last edited by deliveryman; 12-07-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          He has domain over the earth and has a lot of people not believing in Hell or Heaven and basically thinking we created ourselves,that was his plan all along to get people away from God,if you don't believe in God then you don't believe in the devil and in essence you will believe that all your sins will go unpunished.
          lol.. atheist dont belive we created ourselves, the **** you get that from?

and being good for the sake of being good like an atheist would is better than doing it out of fear and selfishness like alot of religious ppl. if the only reason someone isnt being a "sinner" is bcuz he is scared of being punished for it is he really a good person?

i dont think so myself. if the only reason you arent raping or killing ppl (exterem example, but just to make a point) is bcuz you are scared of being busted you are still a dick. a truly good person wouldnt do it even if they could get away with it.

i cant stand when religious ppl act as if they have better morals than others, its not the case at all. based on my personal experiences its the oposite acctually, obviously our experiences differ but im just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            It's obviously not a simple question if it hasn't been answered yet. Why are you intertwining the origin of matter with evolution? Evolution has been observed, educate yourself.

I deliberately left out the word 'invisible', all you can do is be pedantic with the wording I use, ignoring the questions I ask.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_evolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin's_finches

I do not expect a reply.
            Holy ****. You're right. It's not like poachers were killing off the elephants with tusks before they could reproduce or anything. There's also the famous case of the american bison turning into eagles to avoid being killed for their skins.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              lol....smfh!

(technically you're a twat!)
              i was about to say

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Wow. The ignorance is astounding.

Particles, anti-particles appear and disappear out of "nothing" all the time. 'Nothing' is actually extremely unstable state.

Do yourself a favour and watch a Lawrence Krauss lecture.
                Why are you lying?

Particles do not just appear and neither do anti-particles. A number of different reactions and processes lead to the formation of both. Anti-particles are most famously formed through radioactive decay.

Guys like Dirac and Anderson used cloud chambers (look this up if you don't know what a cloud chamber is) to create anti-particles, which Dirac had already theorised the existence of. They don't just appear out of thin air as you put it. Please be more accurate next time.

Comment

• I think lucifer gets a bad wrap.

If life has taught me one thing, it's don't just listen to one side of the story.

Think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I think lucifer gets a bad wrap.

If life has taught me one thing, it's don't just listen to one side of the story.

Think about it.
                    He punishes bad people.

Seems like a cool guy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      He punishes bad people.

Seems like a cool guy to me.
                      Who does?

Why would the devil want to punish you for doing HIS work? I bet Hell is bad ass.

It's like when your parents tell you how bad the strip club is..... and then you finally go to one.

Comment

Working...
                      X