No announcement yet.

bringbackbunce.net

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bringbackbunce.net

please join bringbackbunce.net and show support to our campaign in gettin Steve Bunce back on the air.

will give everyone 5k each if they sign the petetion to join and give me there names and will donate ya the points.

Originally posted by Savino View Post
    please join bringbackbunce.net and show support to our campaign in gettin Steve Bunce back on the air.

will give everyone 5k each if they sign the petetion to join and give me there names and will donate ya the points.
    I've already signed the petition, I also emailed that guy at Channel 5 and I emailed the link to some of my mates to get them to sign it!! Can I have 5k?
    Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 06-28-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

I already signed the petition and had emailed the Channel 5 email that was getting put about.

I'm not after any e-points on here though, hit me up with some green if you can though, tell all your friends to hit me up too

Hell get bunce on here to thank me while your at it !

Comment

Signed up long ago =]

Axel Bowen-Dale

number 821 I think?

Comment

according to Steve channel 5 ain't intrested in the show.

Comment

according to Steve channel 5 ain't intrested in the show.
            Damn Channel 5!! Hopefully he gets back on TV somkewhere else!!

Comment

I might have known Five wouldn't be interested, they would rather have a digital channel dedicated to Housewives with Aussie soaps on repeat all day.

Comment

Steve said they had a meeting with channel 5 and they decided after 3minutes they wasn't intrested in the show.

Comment

I don't watch the Bunce, but you folks shouldn't have anything Boxing related taken away from you. I signed the petition.

Hugo Angel #893

Hope you get the show back!

Comment

Steve Bunce talks **** at times, but it was the only boxing show that covered all angles. Even fights that were on Sky Box Office were covered, whereas Sky Sports News use to show weigh ins for British title fights when a major fight weekend was going to Setanta! Setanta gave good VFM with live EPL, Boxing, IPL, and Gaelic football. Class!

Comment

Working...
                    X