Amir Khan KTFO in 54 seconds video =)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan KTFO in 54 seconds video =)

enjoy

I think this is the 30th time it's been posted, and it's the 60th time i've watched it. And I still feel sorry for Khan

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      I think this is the 30th time it's been posted, and it's the 60th time i've watched it. And I still feel sorry for Khan
      ooops my bad didn't realise that i havent been online since early early sat am. Sorry for the spam. He was hurt BAD!!!! is there a way to delete threads?

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
        ooops my bad didn't realise that i havent been online since early early sat am. Sorry for the spam. He was hurt BAD!!!! is there a way to delete threads?
        Nah, you can't. Don't matter tbh, Just goes with all the others, to be honest I still can't believe it every time I watch it. He really got annihilated, It should have been stopped after the 1st KD IMO, he was stumbling round like he was pissed.

Comment

Khan was robbed.

Comment

Good luck to you for your fight on Friday. That Mathysse guys looks like a huge puncher but he fought all his fights in Argentina.

WAR ROGELIO!

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              Nah, you can't. Don't matter tbh, Just goes with all the others, to be honest I still can't believe it every time I watch it. He really got annihilated, It should have been stopped after the 1st KD IMO, he was stumbling round like he was pissed.
              I'm guessing you're feeling the same way i felt after roy jones suffered his first ko to tarver. I feel your pain buddy i really do i been there!

Comment

Yeah I've seen this video like a million times now and it's just crazy how badly he got beat. I wish there was a video that showed the look on Warren's face when it happened. I think he's in that first row, but you can't see it very well.

Comment

I'm guessing you're feeling the same way i felt after roy jones suffered his first ko to tarver. I feel your pain buddy i really do i been there!
                  I have never been a big fan of Khan tbh, So i'm not gutted much. But I am sad to see him taken out in such a way, Khan just wanted to fight the best and be the best, don't we need more guys like that?

Comment

Let's hear it...

Tomato Khan
                    KTFO = Khan the **** out
                    Khan blower
                    Amir Khan't

Comment

Working...
                    X