No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd: Pick Guerrero To Keep Your '0'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smh

Its all a ploy .. HE WILL fight Guerrero without a doubt.. ya think he gonna fight boring ass Alexander on cinco de mayo weekend ? Smh .. Devon is just a decoy. . Poor guy actually thinks hes gonna land the fight .. I also think ghost is a better fighter than devon

Comment

Chapter 1 page 1 first sentence, Reverse Psycology 101

C'mon now devon!!! really??

Comment

Lol....................

Comment

Both these guys get taken to pieces by Floyd anyway, who cares?

Comment

I'm thinking that if the Alexander fight doesn't happen next. It's definitely something they intend of doing.

Which is a real shame.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
              I think I just became a Kell Brook fan because of Alexader's team. Alexander has done nothing in a long time. Mayweather need to be fighting JMM, Pac, or Guerrero. Those are probably the best WWs right now. Even Bradley in front of Alexander right now.
              Is this a joke???

1-He already beat Juan domianted him and got no credit for it

2-Manny just lost his last 2 fights and got knocked the hell out

3-ya'll were just trashing the damn Guerrero fight

Comment

This fight won't happen

This is not a Cinco De Mayo fight. Everyone knows it. Plus Alexander does not deserve this fight since he lost to Bradley. If anything, Floyd would have to fight Bradley before fighting Alexander. Bradley has beat Alexander and according to the judges, he has a win against Pac-Man.

It seems like if Floyd was going to take the safe route, he would fight the guy who beat Pac-Man (Bradley) and then maybe fight the other guy who beat Pac-Man (JMM), even though he beat him already.

I personally would like to see him fight the Ghost then fight Carrot Top in September. Boxing would be better if the top fighters would fight at least 3 or 4 times a year. It seems as if once they get some status, they go down to once or twice per year.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  alexander should focus on brook........

Brook is just a low pay, high risk fight that he would rather avoid right now.

Comment

All Alexander has to do is relax and he will take the zero.

Comment

Man who cares about Manny getting KO'd... Floyd beat a LW JMM. I still think Floyd would beat him easy. Yah Manny got dropped in the 3rd rd and KO'd in the 6th but Manny was putting them paws on JMM. He just got too excited in the closing seconds and caught with a PERFECT counter right. Please don't bring up the Bradley fight. I was there live and EVERYONE at the fight knew it was a joke decision for Bradley. Like Roger said, his nephew has to fight Manny. That fight would still sell more than a Carnelo & a Trout fight put together. This Alexander fight is a JOOOOKE!

Comment

Working...
                      X