No announcement yet.

Lebron's Playoff #'s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron's Playoff #'s

Don't know bout' you guys, but Lebron is the best player in the League today...

Durant will be there in a couple of years...

Wade needs a new team...

Kobe is slowing down....

Melo is just a wannabe...

Lebron James vs Chicago Bulls

In 4 games against the Bulls LBJ averaged:

35/points
    9/rebounds
    8/Assist
    2.5/Blocks
    15/Steals
    and
    3/TO's

Please beg to differ...

1.5 steals

Comment

He is..As a huge Kobe fan, if LeBron wins it all this season, there won't be any excuses..He's the most complete player in the league..I think Dwyane Wade can put up a good fight if he had a strong supporting cast..

Comment

yeah, Lebron does have an easier time scoring even though Durant might have more tools to score with. Lebron is just the much smarter player. He is methodical about every shot he takes. When he takes a 3 pointer, there is a reason for it, when he drives to the basket there is a reason for it. He does all these little things to set up easy baskets for himself and others on his team. I don't think Durant is at that point just yet. Durant just takes whatever shots without really thinking about the game as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          He is..As a huge Kobe fan, if LeBron wins it all this season, there won't be any excuses..He's the most complete player in the league..I think Dwyane Wade can put up a good fight if he had a strong supporting cast..
          Wade has no jumper. He can never be on the level of a Lebron or a Durant.

Comment

at last somebody agrees.....

James is just more mature than Durant at the moment, but durant will get there, I actually hope OKC beats LA (no hate to kobe fans), I just love this team's character...they will be a force next year...

Durant just needs to bulk up a little, so he can bang more inside the paint...J's ok but he needs to get inside more...

CAVS will take it all the way this year....I'll bet all my cows for it..

Comment

What bout' Melo, what you guys think bout' him???

He has a lot of good players around him, but where they at now down 3-1 to utah...

He's just not up there with LBJ, Wade, Durant, Kobe

do u guys agree??

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy Lagmay II View Post
                What bout' Melo, what you guys think bout' him???

He has a lot of good players around him, but where they at now down 3-1 to utah...

He's just not up there with LBJ, Wade, Durant, Kobe

do u guys agree??
                I don't think Melo cares about winning. And I don't think Melo cares about his overall basketball skills. He is just content with what he can do and doesn't really work on adding stuff to his game. He doesn't play any defense and he has zero hustle. He does have the nicest mid-range jumper that I've ever seen though.

Comment

Working...
                X