• Arnold Taylor, Salvidor Sanchez, James Schuler and Jack Johnson

All of these fighters died in vehicle accidents. Can you name any others
    Who died this way?

davey moore was killed while working on his vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Andyland View Post
      All of these fighters died in vehicle accidents. Can you name any others
      Who died this way?
      I believe Carlos Monzon and Victor Galindez also died from vehicle accidents.

Comment

duran came close

Comment

Diego Corrales.

Edwin Valero was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, which was why it took him longer than it probably should have to get near the top of the sport.

Comment

Billy Collins. Although that was a suicide by car accident. Anybody ever heard that story? Man, that was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              I believe Carlos Monzon and Victor Galindez also died from vehicle accidents.
              Galindez was in a car race. I believe he exited his vehicle during the race and was struck as he crossed the track.

Comment

Cuban amateur champion Roberto Balado also died in a car accident.

I don't know if airplanes count as vehicles here but if there is Rocky Marciano and Marcel Cerdan.

Comment

billy collins jr

rocky marciano died in a plane crash.

Comment

Worse than fighters dying car accidents is the trail of destruction left by this mother****er-

Harry Simon: World Boxing Organization middleweight champion Harry Simon of Namibia has been charged with culpable homicide stemming from an automobile accident.

The 30-year-old Simon broke an arm and both legs during a head-on collision November 21 near the Namibian beach resort of Langstrand. Three Belgian tourists in the other vehicle were killed. Witnesses say Simon was at fault.

Police said blood samples were taken to test whether Simon had been drinking. In April 2001, Simon was in another car accident in which two Namibians were killed. The boxer's blood samples disappeared after that accident and the case has not been resolved

This guy was in TWO different accidents that killed people!

Comment

Working...
                    X