No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao believes in the possibility of a ‘Valero Conspiracy Theory’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    Koncz is a moron, isn't that the guy who always started **** with Roach on the HBO-special or was that just a hype up to the fight moments and there is nothing between those two?
    Koncz also got in to a fist fight with Ariza during that show. Koncz is Mannys personal advisor, but to my knowledge he doesn't even speak Pacs native language. He likes to seem important, though most in Pacs camp say they don't really know what it is he does. He seems to have a need to insert himself in to situations he knows nothing about, and in turn claims that Manny 'feels this or that' to make himself seem more legitamate. I wouldn't take stock in anything the man has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      For the first time I agree with Manny Pacquiao.he's in politics and so that even gives him more understanding of situations.
      You must be ****ing joking.

Comment

There are like only 2-3 people who agree with Pac at this moment. Anyone who thinks people's judgements are going to change because of his statements are funny.

But Pacquiao is God, the hero of Asia, fighting pride of the Philippines, fighter of the Decade, P4P king, 7 weight division champion, congressman, future-president, Celine Dion, Jimmy Page, Brad Pitt, Michael Jorden, and now the P4P best conspiracy theorist. Rumors say Valero was going to hire Pacquiao as his attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
          There are like only 2-3 people who agree with Pac at this moment. Anyone who thinks people's judgements are going to change because of his statements are funny.
          agree with what?? that there is a POSSIBILITY that valero didnt commit suicide. that is ALL that was said in the article that was attributed to manny.

call me crazy but yes, i think there was a POSSIBILITY that valero was murdered in jail.

Comment

Not that i want to defend pac here but it seems to me he's saying that not to condone what valero has done but just said what is a fact of life on pac's side of the world.

If you knew where our place are, we'd rather want a guy who murdered a hapless person to get a "conspiracy" justice than him taking it on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post

But Pacquiao is God, the hero of Asia, fighting pride of the Philippines, fighter of the Decade, P4P king, 7 weight division champion, congressman, future-president, Celine Dion, Jimmy Page, Brad Pitt, Michael Jorden, and now the P4P best conspiracy theorist. Rumors say Valero was going to hire Pacquiao as his attorney.

very good.. you hit that right on the nose bro! and dont you ever forget it!!!

Comment

I agree with the Pac-man on this!!!

I honestly think Valero was drugged and disabled while political thugs murdered his wife in cold blood. When Valero awakened and found his wife he had no idea if he did it or not.

he whole jail thing is fishy to me and I think an independent investigation is in order.

Comment

Ok, so Manny may not be as crazy as I thought then...

Comment

i believe valero's wife might have pulled a jin mosley and made him go crazy.. and i dont feel bad for her at all. its normal for celebs to be treated like any other inmate tho so im not surprised he wasnt being watched.. the only watch you if you say or act suicidal.. lots of inmates have severe mental problems.. one conspiracy i believe is that manny is in the illuminati, and HE has powerful connections with many governments..

Comment

Working...
                    X