Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You knew Colazo needed a knockout to win when they showed Berto and his life story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You knew Colazo needed a knockout to win when they showed Berto and his life story

As soon as they showed Bertos life story.. hyping him up 'the only undefeated welterweight in this talent loaded division' bull**** you knew Lou was gonna need a knockout to win .. HBO wants to hype up that undefeated thing and try to make Berto their cash cow .. just like they cashed out with Hatton

i feel bad for Lour cuz hes a really good humble guy and millions of dollars was taken out of his pocket with these BS decisions to Hatton and Berto

Shut up Jay, Navy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
      Shut up Jay, Navy ****.

**** you *****

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
        Shut up Jay, Navy ****.
        lol

Hah, he is a navy ****

Comment

The Hatton fight was very close, and by the sounds of it..so was this. So he can't complain about being 'robbed', it's just he ends up in close fights...

Although, I had a feeling if it was close, Berto would get the nod. Afterall, he is HBOs next big thing..

Comment

You can tell HBO wants him to be a star for them and I knew once Collazo started fading in the last two rounds and Berto was landing the more telling shots that Collazo would have a hard time winning.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
              As soon as they showed Bertos life story.. hyping him up 'the only undefeated welterweight in this talent loaded division' bull**** you knew Lou was gonna need a knockout to win .. HBO wants to hype up that undefeated thing and try to make Berto their cash cow .. just like they cashed out with Hatton

i feel bad for Lour cuz hes a really good humble guy and millions of dollars was taken out of his pocket with these BS decisions to Hatton and Berto
              yeah but collazo knew the deck was stacked against him, he needed to prepare even better than just slapping like calz, that said I thought he won it.

Comment

Working...
              X