No announcement yet.

Wouldn't working out Late at night like 9pm-12am be good for fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't working out Late at night like 9pm-12am be good for fighters

I mean think about it. Fights are usually at night for the most part. Wouldnt it make sense to train at this time while other fighters are sleeping. I have fought as late as 12:15am before crazy as that sounds in the golden gloves. It Sucked bad. The show started at 9 ****ing pm and intermission was at 11, the worst part is i wasnt even the last fight. To bad most boxing gyms close around 8pm. I think training at nite would be great. As soon as you come home you shower and sleep.

i run at night, in fact i just got back about an hour ago.... usually go everynight around 2 in the morning, its peaceful, quiet.... Floyd Mayweather oftens trains in the middle of the night as well, he feels that it gives him the edge mentally when he thinks his opponents are sleeping while he is working... i like the idea and often think about it while on my late night runs..

Comment

All training is good training. Remember that.

Comment

Due to work, making dinner from scratch, blahdy blahdy blah I generally only get onto my bag or weights by 9pm at the earliest. Yesterday I started my weights at 10.30pm and didn't finish til 12.15am! Had to make sure I had a double scoop protein shake before I hit the sack.

Comment

Working...
        X