No announcement yet.

Not cycling steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not cycling steroids

If youre taking steroids, and you dont cycle them... what happens? Say you just take a pill a day.

Im not but I need to know

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
    If youre taking steroids, and you dont cycle them... what happens? Say you just take a pill a day.

You will eventually die.

Comment

Dont say **** like that if youre not being serious, this might be important

Comment

Dont say **** like that if youre not being serious, this might be important
        And I am totally serious, it will completely shut down your hormone production and kill your liver and kidneys as well as other internal organs. That is a possible death.

Comment

****. Hmmmm. **** Id better find out. Someone I know. Had a big white bottle of em. They were little blue ones and he took one. I dont know if hes cycling them or ****

Comment

You have to cycle off oral steriods. Oral steriods, winstrol, dbol, anadrol, anavar, etc. are alkylated at the 17carbon chain to withstand the first pass metabolism by your liver. Hence they are harder on your liver. Going more than 10 weeks without coming off can seriously damage your liver.

Also coming off without the proper post-therapy drugs will have your ****nes out of wack as well. No, you won't die. No your dick won't shrink. But if abused you can screw up your liver and horomone levels.

Believe it or not, injectable steriods are much safer. But again, not cycling off makes no sense.

R

Comment

"My friend, he has this bump on his dick. He asked me to ask you how to treat it,"

it's more than a little obvious you're doing 'em...Shoulda just been forward about it!

Comment

What exactly does "cycling" mean?

Comment

It means taking as much time off as on. i.e. Doing a 8 week cycle of an anabolic followed by 8+ weeks off before starting again.

R

Comment

Originally posted by SryNoAutographs View Post
                    What exactly does "cycling" mean?
                    i like that sig, clever.

Comment

Working...
                    X