No announcement yet.

What is love?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is love?

No, really, what is it, Its not really a physical attraction, cause when I was younger, I was able to have a crush on 3 different girls at a same time, its not really spiritual connection either, well cause I dont really know what is spiritual connection. So what is love for you?
    I am curious, really.

a passion 2 wanna be with sum 1 all the time and protect them and do as much as u can for them,love aint good but love aint bad,loves jus love

Comment

Originally posted by azza-mc
      a passion 2 wanna be with sum 1 all the time and protect them and do as much as u can for them,love aint good but love aint bad,loves jus love
      I had that, but its just a form of physical attraction, that how I felt about 3 different girls at a same time, so I am not sure if its love.

Comment

i think u jus know when ur in love

Comment

Originally posted by azza-mc
          i think u just know when u r in love
          i know that is such the standard answer, but it is true.
          you really do know it.
          true love, not infatuation or physical attraction, just feels different. it hits you like a 2 ton heavy thing. lol! it's intense.

Comment

"baby don't hurt me.. don't hurt me.. no more.."

Comment

love is a many splendored thing!

Comment

Love is a choice, ultimately.

But, if you want detail.....

It is the surrendering of yourself to another, and trusting them completely.

It is making yourself more vulnerable to hurt than you would ever have thought possible.

It is the tearing down of the emotional wall you have built up from within to allow love in.

It is a gift that keeps on giving.

It is patience.

It is forgiveness.

It is what completes you where you did not know you were wanting.

It is placing someone else ahead of yourself in importance, without discrediting yourself.

It's the hole that is left when that special someone is gone.

It is that undefineable ache that awakes you in the middle of the night.

It is ecstacy of the highest nature and anguish beyond measure.

It is a smile as surely as it is a tear.

It will cause you to do greater things than you ever imagined and make you sink lower than you thought you could do.

It is the essence that binds souls; and the entity the tears them apart.

It is pleasure and pain.

For, ultimately, it is what we all need; but fear to release.....but once released, even if it results in pain to ourselves in the end, it was worth every ounce of hurt, for it is selflessness......and if accepted and returned in kind, you will scarcely rememember how you felt without it, nor ever want to be without it again.

...least, that's how I see it.
                Last edited by K-DOGG; 08-10-2006, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG

It is making yourself more vulnerable to hurt than you would ever have thought possible.

It is the tearing down of the emotional wall you have built up from within to allow love in.

It is patience.

It is forgiveness.

It is placing someone else ahead of yourself in importance, without discrediting yourself.

It will cause you to do greater things than you ever imagined and make you sink lower than you thought you could do.

It is pleasure and pain.

For, ultimately, it is what we all need; but fear to release.....but once released, even if it results in pain to ourselves in the end, it was worth every ounce of hurt, for it is selflessness......and if accepted and returned in kind, you will scarcely rememember how you felt without it, nor ever want to be without it again.

agree.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG

It is patience.

It is forgiveness.

It is pleasure and pain.

i bet you write great letters/cards for your wife.

i'm jealous.

Comment

Working...
                    X