• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch this documentary...

Comment

some sexy stuff right there

Comment

I might sound crazy but living in vegas my whole life it really makes me appreciate the dedication and love they have for each other if i believed in jesus then i might consider joining fck worldly crap.

Comment

Also i already can speak a bit of Pennsylvania dutch my dads best buddy was a Mennonite from holmes county ohio turned biker anyway he would teach us sayings and stuff as kids.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            I might sound crazy but living in vegas my whole life it really makes me appreciate the dedication and love they have for each other if i believed in jesus then i might consider joining fck worldly crap.
            nope. not in this instance you don't - we have all have those moments though.

i like the idea of seclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
              nope. not in this instance you don't - we have all have those moments though.

i like the idea of seclusion.
              I like the idea of my child growing up with values and living here even if you teach them values so much ***** can turn you bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I like the idea of my child growing up with values and living here even if you teach them values so much ***** can turn you bad.
                Man, I never even thought of that. Though I imagine a lot crap happens in those communities that they would suppress or that we'd have little to no knowledge of.

Comment

Spray_resistant grew up Amish. That's where he learned the art of pragging, molesting and treachery.

Comment

Working...
                  X