• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

keep crying

Wlad > haye....for life

Comment

Haye can't ever be number 1 in the division. That would mean he has to beat Vitali, which i have doubts about then rematch and beat Wlad, which isn't happening. Haye should just retire.

Comment

I don't think Vitali is going to suddenly stop avoiding Haye, he doesn't want to face that challenge.

Comment

You only become number if you fight

If all you do is talk about being numero #1, you will only be a number one trash talker, why don't you just stay busy boxing instead of blah, blah, blah, shut up and put up

Comment

The key for Haye in a hypothetical rematch is the inside, it's problematic due to the fact that Wladimir holds you like a vice grip in there until the ref comes and breaks the clinch.

Haye has the footspeed and head movement to get past a jab, but up close he doesnt have much to offer, he is at his best throwing power shots from the outside, as is Wlad.

Since Haye is the shorter guy with the shorter reach he has the physical advantage on the inside, if he knew how to use it he could beat Wlad, because once you get inside of his jab and right hand, what does he have? he sure can't throw an uppercut inside to keep you off.

Also he doesn't necessary have to have a complete inside game ala Bowe but can use necessary tricks; uppercut when in that intermediate range, the main issue is that the time window is very short.

I see Wlad doing the usual, basing his game around his Jab. But if wants to win or KO Wladimir he will have to risk a lot more. He showed he doesn't have a glass chin. But necessary pressure makes him more vulnerable, if he wants to win it's a risk he has to take.

Comment

I agree that Haye's performance against Wlad was disappointing, but you still have to admit that some rounds were close. Also, Wlad has never missed that many shots in a 12 round fight.. Haye's style was frustrating him.

Comment

So fight someone and STFU!!!

Comment

'I want to be number one'

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Need not to reply to a novice fan.
                      Must suck being you knowing Haye can never be considered better than boring Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                      X