No announcement yet.

I am going to expose Garcia as the cowardly Ducker he is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    The war on Danny Garcia starts now, and will continue until he shuts his mouth and signs to fight his mandatory.

Facebook, Twitter, i'm going all in.

the war started when garcia landed that left hook on khan's glass neck

(that shot actually hit him on the jaw, but you get the idea.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Why is he fighting Judah again?
      Brooklyn fighter at Barclays in Brooklyn.
      This is a bushiness move, it'll do major money, only reason it's happening.
      If they did fights by mandatory, Ajose would be the WBC champ and Morales would've never been anywhere near a title

Comment

How does a fighter have a 'glass neck'? Haters getting more ******ed by the thread.

Comment

I wonder if TS would kiss his ass and applaud him for fighting his mandatory if he does.

The same way Khan tards acted like he was doing the whole boxing world a favor by fighting his mandatory Lamont Peterson.

Comment

I agree Earl, Danny should fight Matthysse next and I'll pick Matthysse to beat him. I'm just wondering why you're not doing the same for all of the other fighters who don't fight their mandatory? There's plenty of fighters who don't yet you choose to single out Garcia. Is it cause he KO'd a fellow countrymen? Decisioned THEOPHANE? OR is it cause someone hurt your feelings today on NSB?

Point him out I'll give him some red K...

LOL butthurt fanatic.... go to sleep

PS OH that hit on his "neck" Regardless of where you think it landed, it was LEGAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Yea ok...that's why I've made threads not relating to Cotto and I don't see any Cottards on there. Good thing most of that trash left.
              dont deny it you know you love cotto
              Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              The Cottotards are gone.

As soon as Garcia step up and get his ass whooping the Garciatards will be gone too
              garciatards and cottotards thats real original buddy

Comment

Working...
              X