Happy Birthday Chief

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    Well of course good lookin!

Damn, all my favorites are showin up in the Chief thread... Chief brings out the best!
    Yes, he does...he brought you here!

Comment

Well of course good lookin!

Damn, all my favorites are showin up in the Chief thread... Chief brings out the best!
      Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Yes, he does...he brought you here!
      what was that song again...? Oh yes...

"Love is in the air..."

Comment

Ok, true to old man form, my old ass had to take a afternoon nap. I am now sippin on some high quality H2O. This is so, my old ass can put a serios dent in both bottles of high quality spirits that were purchased for today and tonights festivities. All of these grade A posters came out for lil ol me??????????? Ya'll got me feelin like Im some kinda G round here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          what was that song again...? Oh yes...

"Love is in the air..."

Great song Terrel!

">

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Ok, true to old man form, my old ass had to take a afternoon nap. I am now sippin on some high quality H2O. This is so, my old ass can put a serios dent in both bottles of high quality spirits that were purchased for today and tonights festivities. All of these grade A posters came out for lil ol me??????????? Ya'll got me feelin like Im some kinda G round here.
            I ain't one of the grade A posters but of course they'll come out for you, C.

You're a boss, man. Top dude who knows how ta get honeys twerkin' in this mo****er

Comment

Great song Terrel!

">
              You see bein that you a Classy Lady, you got the Classy Gents of the Scene vyin for a taste of Lori. Thats my Sis.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                I ain't one of the grade A posters but of course they'll come out for you, C.

You're a boss, man. Top dude who knows how ta get honeys twerkin' in this mo****er
                I beg to differ Terrel mah homie, you one of the A-Listers I was referin to.

Its been so long since I done posted up the booty-Do's. I done fell off since I done got hitched.

Comment

Its been so long since I done posted up the booty-Do's. I done fell off since I done got hitched.
                  Tru dat....

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    Tru dat....

Where'd that smiley come from, J?

Comment

Find a good'en... For ol' time sake.

Comment

Working...
                      X