Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do boxingscene members seriously think this fella David Price has a chance at a title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you make a statement like that when hes only had 13 fights? The guy looks sharp as **** and can bang, why you hating?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
      An in shape Chisora would have even less chance to beat Fury because of diminished power. Get outta here with that.
      Lol, Chisora gave Klitschko a real good fight when he was in shape. If only he had gone into the fight 3 stone overweight, he may have knocked him out then!

The HW division is not all about being fat and out of shape. Why do you think Fury has been trying to trim down?

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
        Hes big and powerful but what does he have that threatens a Klitschko, he not a devastating puncher, his handspeed is not blinding, hes nowhere near as consistent as either brother with regard to pumping the jab, hes decent but hes no threat to either, there is no threat in the entire division outside of Odlanier Solis imo
        I'm sick of people hyping Solis like he's the second coming of Muhammad Ali. Have you seen any of this guy's pro fights? Better yet, have you seen his last fight (against Airich)? He ****ing stinks. His output is dismal, his stamina is **** and he's a extremely slow starter. Guys like Price, Fury, Helenius would spark this guy out within 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Lol, Chisora gave Klitschko a real good fight when he was in shape. If only he had gone into the fight 3 stone overweight, he may have knocked him out then!

The HW division is not all about being fat and out of shape. Why do you think Fury has been trying to trim down?
          The extra mass was clearly a strategy to bully Fury.

Comment

Fury was hardly in good shape either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk. View Post
              Ive never seen Fury or Chisora even close to what I call in shape, more so with Fury. He has such huge size and reach advantage. Why doesn't he get his fat ass in shape?

Comment

The extra mass was clearly a strategy to bully Fury.
                There were quotes from his camp that he was so overweight due to personal problems in the build up to the fight. Frank Warren also said he was "very disappointed" with how out of shape Chisora was going into the fight.

It was no strategy, just Chisora not being properly prepared.

Like I said, an in shape Chisora would beat Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk. View Post
                  He was in the best shape of his career at that point.

Comment

There were quotes from his camp that he was so overweight due to personal problems in the build up to the fight. Frank Warren also said he was "very disappointed" with how out of shape Chisora was going into the fight.

It was no strategy, just Chisora not being properly prepared.

Like I said, an in shape Chisora would beat Fury.
                    Fury knocks him out if they meet again. Mark these words.

Comment

Fury knocks him out if they meet again. Mark these words.
                      Fury will probably avoid him like he has avoided Price.

Although I don't see the rematch happening soon as Haye is a bad matchup for Chisora IMO so I think Chisora will need to build his career up again after that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X