Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did "The Game" fall off so damn hard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always terrible music IMO, would not receive an album of his for free. I cant stand that type of rap, any thing new pretty much. I dont really listen to "gangsta" rap any more but when I do I slap some old school stuff.

Comment

Game's best track will always be "Start from Scratch" in my books

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        Always terrible music IMO, would not receive an album of his for free. I cant stand that type of rap, any thing new pretty much. I dont really listen to "gangsta" rap any more but when I do I slap some old school stuff.

The game has depth. You're making statements without knowing much about his music.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
          The game has depth. You're making statements without knowing much about his music.

My man, yeah game is at times underrated. Great delivery he has.

Comment

Comment

he was never going to be anything without fif.

Comment

Ever since he met Lil Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by titler
                  Lol the game is one of the most consistant rappers out there and he makes hard old school tracks day in day out and they all sound decent.. this isn't one of these guys that put all their material in their first album .. he's consistant similar to Jay z

50 cent mustered up everything thing he could for his first and second albums.. all his ideas from like ten years.. which is why his new stuff is trash

Game spits from the dome all the time.. he doesn't look back on old notes and he's the realist gansta rapper out there atm
                  When game says he smokes blunts,he smokes blunts
                  when game says his friends died,they died
                  when game says he'll **** your ass,you better lube up
                  Why you know that? Sounds like you d1ckr1ding too hard, homie. I'm a fan of Game's but damn. He has nothing that's remotely close to The Blueprint in his discography. And I'm not even a Jay fan (Nas all day).

ATM, Jay Rock and Nipsey go harder than him.

Comment

Don't sleep on Game.

Comment

The Game has always come accross like he's trying to be Tupac, or Biggie or Cube or any other legend you want to name. His problem is he's never really managed to stand out on his own.

When I went to see him in concert a couple of years ago he'd do a song and then his DJ would play 2 or 3 hip hop classics and then the game would do another of his own. It just seemed like he didn't think his own stuff was good enough or sumthin.

I also think the whole gangster rap genre has died thanks to the the party ra **** you hear all the time. I mean when the likes of Drake, and Nicki Minaj are 2 of the biggest names around you know something's gone wrong somewhere. Even the beats are more funky house than hip-hop. You have legends like Snoop doing tracks with David "45 year old french house DJ" Guetta. WTF has happend?!

I'd even go as far to say even if Biggie and Pac came out now they'd not make it. Don't get me wrong I still think they're some awesome rappers out there Crooked I, Brother Ali, Royce, and established dudes like Fat Joe and Budden are always consistant but you woudn't say they were mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                      X