Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tried to commit suicide or thought about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Yep. About 4 times and I failed all. Same as you twice thought about it in the highway, once stood on a chair and hung myself in the ceiling fan and when I jumped I was just stuck there and another time took a few more pills than normal but just fell asleep.
    I'm sorry but this made me

Comment

I once sat through a Rocky Marathon of movies...but I survived it anyways

Comment

i did. but for some reason im still here suffering like a motherfawker.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
          I think a lot of people have had the thought pass through their heads at one time or another...but you gotta think about everyone you would be hurting by committing such a selfish act...also you have to think about all the terminally ill people who would give anything to live a normal life, or even for one more day.

my girlfriends father unexpectedly shot himself 5 years ago and her and her sister and mother have and never will be the same

life is beautiful, get inspired and live it.
          Green k sent my friend.

Comment

For u trigg

http://fantasti.cc/user/sydana/images/image/667925

Comment

Committing suicide is the most selfish act possible. I know that if i committed suicide, my mother probably wouldnt be able to live with herself. She would be so broken and question herself about how she raised me and ultimately blame herself.

Comment

I get depressed sometimes and do consider sending meself to the great pub in the sky. I'm just a little scared in case I get there and they only serve Budweiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Committing suicide is the most selfish act possible. I know that if i committed suicide, my mother probably wouldnt be able to live with herself. She would be so broken and question herself about how she raised me and ultimately blame herself.
                  that's how i think. . . my mom would blame herself and would be a nervous wreck for the rest of her life. . . my pops passed away a few years back as well. . .my dad slowly died from cancer - and it is horrible watching the man you always viewed as so strong and invincible slowly wither away. . . really took it's toll on me and my family. . .

i did almost ruin my future by starting to do stupid shyt. . . just straight up not giving a ****. . . but like i said, i realized the affect it was having on my mom, who was already having a hard time dealing with my dad dying who she had been married to for over 30 years. . . now i love making my mom proud by making dean's list in law school and seeing my turn into a nice young man. . .

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    I did both. In 2009 my father died and it mentally f.ucked me up. There were two situations where I was driving 120 mph on the highway hoping I would crash. Luckly for me there weren't too many cars on the road. What about you?
                    Youre still mentally fucked up. I wish your hope materialize.

Comment

I've had depression off and on for years and I've felt some real ****ing lows. Thought about suicide but it was never a realistic option for me. It would hurt my family too much (well that's what I tell myself)...

Comment

Working...
                      X