Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Hopkins picking against the Golden Boy fighter? BHop picks Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    B-Hop don't like Floyd but he has alot of respect for him. Did you see B-Hop complaining about Mayweather's elbow/ forearms in the Hatton fight?
    'Nard complainig about illegal tactics?

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
      Because he isn't being biased... and is stating who he actually thinks will win...

Comment

Bhop is only a slight notch above Teddy Atlas when it comes to picking fights.

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
          You did?

I thought that Floyd could beat Hatton with his "B" or "C' game because there is NOTHING that Hatton does better than Floyd (at that point).

Nothing.

Inside, outside, on the ropes, fast fight, slow fight... I just didn't see what type of fight that Hatton could win. You did, so i'm interested to hear what type of fight RH would win.

Back on topic:

I just thought that Hopkins was being disingenuous MANY times in picking the GBP fighter. In truth, I think Hop sees alot of himself in Floyd. Stylistically, the way they lead their boxing lives, and the way they view their abilities.
          Except that Ricky had strength and pressure going for him and I was using the first Castillo fight as a measure.

Comment

LOL at the last 15 seconds on BHOP, "He has that...arr". He can't prounounce aura.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Because hes being an un-biased educated sports co-host...
              Well, he did also pick Hatton to beat Floyd...so...

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                B-Hop don't like Floyd but he has alot of respect for him. Did you see B-Hop complaining about Mayweather's elbow/ forearms in the Hatton fight?
                i dont like mayweather but i cant deny he is good.

Comment

Working...
                X