• Show
Clear All

• demarco is a solid fighter, its a step up

i think he can pull it off and win a decision vs broner

broner is not as good as everyone makes out

i reckon he will lose atleast 1 of his next 3 fights.. demarco CAN beat him

Co sign!!!!!!!!

Comment

Broner is very talented just still dont know how talented as competition wise it hasn't been great since PDL.He should get credit for taking on Demarco in his first fight at 135.As a Demarco fan for years im abit nervous ahead off this one Demarco as you say is a good young champion but he has a leaky defence which i think Adrien will exploit most the fight Tony though has a decent shot he has decent hand speed,good power and accuracy,fights well in the later rounds,solid beard and is a lanky southpaw so he has a definite shot just his defense and Adriens lighting speed will probably win the fight for Broner

Comment

Rooting for Broner and I'm really hoping he opts to pressure DeMarco, I think Broner on the front foot is an insanely good fighter, easy victory if he does that.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          i think he can pull it off and win a decision vs broner

broner is not as good as everyone makes out

i reckon he will lose atleast 1 of his next 3 fights.. demarco CAN beat him
          if broner didn't talk as much **** as he does then people would focus on his skills, which are more than enough to beat demarco. This is a step up for Broner but too many posters are set on undermining anything he does that they are saying demarco isnt that good.

Comment

DeMarco is a good solid fighter, it would be Broner's best win to date and a great way to start off his 135 run. I don't think DeMarco is all that though and Broner's talents should serve him well against a guy like DeMarco but if Broner isn't all he is cracked up to be DeMarco could certainly expose that.

Comment

I'd like to see Demarco win, but I really think hes gonna get outclassed in this fight. Broner's speed and even his power at 135 is gonna cause problems for Demarco.

Comment

DeMarco cannot win a decision because Adrian Broner is a HBO house fighter and is managed by Al Haymon. The officials will be favoring Broner.

DeMarco will need a KO to win.

Comment

We'll see if Broner is for real and has really improved since the Ponce fight on Saturday night. Again Ponce, he was 21 years old taking a huge step up in class, and it was a close fight. Broner landed the harder punches, but Ponce troubled him in many rounds. It was close. No robbery like Rios-Abril, Lara-Williams, etc.

DeMarco is a very good step up in terms of class for Broner, he's a lot better than Litzau and Perez, though they weren't terrible fights when Broner fought them, both were Top 10 at 130 when he did. But DeMarco is the #1 LW in the world right now, riding high after two good wins over Linares and Molina. We'll find out a lot about Broner in this fight. And if he wins and Broner-Gamboa gets made next year, we'll find out all we need to know.

Comment

Broner will do okay to begin with but then i see Demarco beating him up brutally and koing him.

Comment

Working...
                    X