View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 11:59 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10232 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 353,954.68
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ Respect Due. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

I'd go with LaMotta. He was a better boxer than Graziano, and Tony went life and death with Rocky in three fights. Tony lost his last fight to Cerdan. Jake defeated Cerdan in his last fight prior to his tragic death. Cerdan fought with an injured shoulder for most of the fight, Jake fought with an injured hand for most of the fight.

I like Zale, and I think he would be a tough fight for any prime MW during that era, but LaMotta was more polished and harder to hit clean. I think Jake wins the counterpunch battle and I lean towards LaMotta by UD or late round stoppage.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote