Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Drops Mike Lee Three Times, Stops Him in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2nd fight Benavidez adjusted and completely white washed him. Plant is gonna need a bat and a gun to keep Benavidez off of him in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      That’s where my $$$$ is at. I’ll be making some good money off that fight.
      Plant is a solid boxer who relies on being able to set a tempo and pace but Benavidez has pure destruction on his mind will not allow plant to set that pace he likes. Benavidez work rate and power will be too much for Plant. The factor in that Plant tires later and Benavidez keeps his stamina late, and that is a recipe for Benavidez to win by late TKO or clear decision. Stylewise Plant/Benavidez may look like the Mathis/Dedashov fight - God forbid not with the same outcome.
      Last edited by richardt; 07-20-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

According to some of these casuals he was Ali 2.0

Fkn punching bag and these dumb fuks get excited.
        easy does it my man— he out worked outboxed and outfought uzcategui, and uzcategui is damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          The times I've seen Mike Lee his skill were downright pathetic. True definition of a stumblebum.
          yes. I remember when lee fought all time on friday night fights he was terrible. hopefully he never gets a tv spot again. thanks caleb plant.

Comment

That’s where my $$$$ is at. I’ll be making some good money off that fight.
            you always talking about these bets you win. I think you bull ****ting

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Tribalism.
              meanwhile they cheer on a red headed irshman

Comment

I respect Mike Lee for getting in the ring with Plant.
                But one thing this fight showed once again is that having an undefeated record don't mean a thing.
                Lee made Plant look like the second coming of Sugar Ray.
                You gotta repect Lee's team for being able to match him up with 21 fighters worse than Mike.

Comment

Plant was impressive. He’s like a white 168 pound version of Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Plant fights like a slick Puerto Rican. Think Hector Camacho. Nothing more repulsive to a Mexican than a slick, Puerto Rican, blanco, Southern boxer.
                    ....he's white.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Question, what’s up with all the Mexican American hate for Plant?
                      Why ask? You just have to rattle the cage or what? Caleb is good, but it's a combination of things. He boxes and bangs and as long as they let him think, he'll do that too. Benevidez is the answer to your question. I would have picked Benevidez for sure, before the Uzcat fight. Now Caleb is sowing doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X