Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Style Outside The Ring - Not In It - Is Why He's a Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    I don't give a fuk, it's Fury's belt anyway. He never lost it in the ring.
    Sure you don't. That was going to be your line had Fury-Schwarz been for the WBO. I can imagine all the buffoonery coming out of your mouth had Tyson got his hands on Andy 'Destoyer' Ruiz title. LINEAL DOE! HAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

This story is very true. Outside of the ring, Tyson Fury is a character, very charismatic and relates very well to the ppl. It's hard not to like this guy. He's flamboyant, yet has a side that's humble. I personally think he would be better fit for wrestling.
      On the other hand, as a professional Heavyweight fighter, despite being undefeated, his style is horrible. Not much action, besides from him showboating for 12 rounds. I would never pay to watch him fight, but I would tune in to see his antics outside the ring.
      #BombSquad

Comment

downplay the skill, call it boring, try to undermine Fury when he eventually outboxes wilder again.

all attempts to secure the next robbery

doesnt cbs/showtime own boxing scene?

Comment

Lol a lot of upset people in this thread.

Fury is a beautiful boxer for the HW division. In a rematch, he easily outboxes wilder again. That probably upsets people, hence why you see people insulting him here calling him inbred,fat,drug addict, etc

Comment

I will say this about Fury...he has a great chin. Also, because of his Irish ancestry, his small brain is encased in an abnormally thick skull, similar to a Neanderthal skull case, hence his brain barely moves when his head gets hit. He is basically immune to concussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              I will say this about Fury...he has a great chin. Also, because of his Irish ancestry, his small brain is encased in an abnormally thick skull, similar to a Neanderthal skull case, hence his brain barely moves when his head gets hit. He is basically immune to concussions.
              Why did he duck the rematch then? With any other ref, he would have lost by KO. No one can point to even one example of a fighter going down like he did with eyes closed after a 5 count, and the fight wasn't called.

Comment

Re

Too silly, for the brutal sport he's in, tries too hard, but to each his own.

Comment

Fury is a circus clown!

Another overrated British bum like AJ.

His soul will be snatched for eternity by the Bronze Bomber in the rematch.

British HW boxing is getting exposed for the world to see.
                  Last edited by Iron Fister; 06-15-2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

The same time he sings, "there's only one Tyson Fury." At the same time I'm thinking, "there's was only one Ali."
                    His antics is nothing we have not seen before. As mentioned, there's nothing special about Fury other than the character he has created. I wont be tuning in for this fight as Fury knew the rematch with Wilder should be first come. Instead we will have to wait to see Wilder knock this Neanderthal out cold while you Fury fans swing from his baby nutz and make excuses for him.
                    #FOH##BombSquad

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      I don't give a fuk, it's Fury's belt anyway. He never lost it in the ring.
                      No he lost it when he failed the drug test and got banned and he has not won it back "in the ring" either!

Maybe ask UKAD if he was tested whilst losing all that weight; I'd be surprised if he was . . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X