No announcement yet.

Michael Bisping, GSP get in heated confrontation after press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bisping, GSP get in heated confrontation after press conference

The trash talk between Georges St-Pierre and Michael Bisping spilled out into the backstage area after the UFC 217 press conference Friday in Toronto.

In a confrontation captured on video by TMZ, Bisping approached GSP after the event and told him not to put his hands on him. During a staredown on stage, St-Pierre slapped away Bisping, who was pointing a finger in St-Pierre’s face.

“If you put your hands on a man, that means you got a ****ing problem,” Bisping said inside the Hockey Hall of Fame. “Keep your ****ing hands to yourself, pal. I will knock you ****ing out right now.”

GSP shot back that Bisping touched him first.

“I’m not afraid of you, I don’t give a damn,” GSP said. “I will break you, man. I will break you. … Touch me again, I’m gonna break you.”

Bisping, 38, seemed to be trying to get under GSP’s skin and he might have succeeded. During the verbal altercation, Bisping faked a jab to St-Pierre’s face.

“You little ****ing nerd,” Bisping said. “Look at you, look at the state of you. You don’t do **** all, man. You won’t do a ****ing thing. I’ll break your ****ing jaw.

“Don’t try and act tough, because I doesn’t suit you. You look stupid.”

Bisping will defend his UFC middleweight title against St-Pierre in the main event of UFC 217 on Nov. 4 in New York. St-Pierre, the former longtime welterweight champion, is making his return to the UFC after four years away.

just cant see GSP beating Bisping at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      just cant see GSP beating Bisping at this point
      Depends if he takes Bisping late

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Depends if he takes Bisping late
        Bisping has better cardio though

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          Bisping has better cardio though

GSP is called the blanket for a reason. Cardio doesn't matter if you're laying on your back for 30 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            GSP is called the blanket for a reason. Cardio doesn't matter if you're laying on your back for 30 mins.
            This.

If Bisping can't keep it standing he's f#cking catching a big fat L. If he does he has a chance, but hell even then he takes a nice ass whipping a lot of times standing vs better guys.

The biggest question mark I got is the size being a factor, but personally I think skill beats size at the difference of the skill & size here.

Either way looking forward to this fight whatever f#cking goes down...even if GSP wrestlef#cks him for 25 minutes like the ole days.

Comment

He could barely keep Nick Diaz down, I doubt Bisping who is famous for having great TDD and popping back up against much better wrestlers is going to have trouble with TINY gsp

Comment

Great TDD against GSP means nothing man. We've learned this years ago. He's one of the rare talents where X does not equal y.

The case with Nick was a combination of (1) Nick being able to pass and sweep very well, and (2) GSP wanting to hurt him more than secure a win.

Also, in MMA, there isn't a better wrestler than GSP. There are better wrestlers in terms of sport wrestling but not MMA wrestling.

Comment

Great TDD against GSP means nothing man. We've learned this years ago. He's one of the rare talents where X does not equal y.

The case with Nick was a combination of (1) Nick being able to pass and sweep very well, and (2) GSP wanting to hurt him more than secure a win.

Also, in MMA, there isn't a better wrestler than GSP. There are better wrestlers in terms of sport wrestling but not MMA wrestling.
                  This isn't 170lbs, he's not going to be able to hold down Bisping, he was getting washed up at the end of his career at 170lbs and that was like 5 years ago it feels like.

Comment

If GSP wins this, he should rematch Johnny Hendricks. Well, he should've done that about 3 years ago actually, but better late than never.

Comment

Working...
                    X